Chapter 52

"Ms. Kim?"

Jennie turns away from her seamstress and turns to the lady standing patiently by the door.

"Someone is outside for you..."

*

Jennie swallows her lips as she see her fiancee leaning against her car. It was an unconscious habit that she does whenever she finds Lisa so desirable, that even she wasn't aware of it. But Lisa let out a sly smirk because after all the years they have been together, she perfectly knew what that action meant.

"Ready to go?"

"But where?" Jennie asks even if she's already stepping in the car.

A teasing grin starts playing on Lisa's lips. "I'm taking you out on a date!"

***

"Hey!" Jungkook slaps Jin in the arm before Jin could sink his teeth on the corn. "Isn't that your sister?"

Jungkook pointed out to the two gorgeous girls, laughing and chatting in a corner. Although it's pretty obvious why they chose to be in the corner, to be hidden from the world, still it was futile since nobody in that restaurant was as gorgeous as both of them.

Lisa's mouth watered as the waitress set the crabs in front of her. She was about to reach out for it, when her face turns into a deep scowl. It was embarrassing but Lisa didn't know how to open crabs.

But Jennie knew her lover too well, she starts cracking the crabs open and couldn't help but smile as Lisa's eyes glowed at the sight of the crabs being ready for her.

It was one of the quirks of becoming Lisa's girlfriend, you have to do things for her. But for Jennie, taking care of Lisa almost comes natural to her.

Lisa opens her mouth as Jennie starts to feed her.

"Jenjen?"

Lisa's playful eyes start to darken at the sight of the two men standing in front of them.

"Ummmm Oppa?!"

Jennie have waited for a chance to tell Lisa about inviting Jin to her wedding, but she never thought that it could happen before she have the chance to.

"Hi Lisa..."

Lisa just let out a disgusted scowl as the guy with very muscular features was obviously starting to flirt with her.

"I see you on TV, but I got to say... You look so much hotter in real life. I mean no offense Jennie, you're hot and all... But Lisa is both hot and rich!"

"Shut up!" Jin hissed, trying to shut his friend up by elbowing his rib. "Sorry about Jungkook... He's just dumb like that!"

"I figured..." Lisa mutters under her breath while she sips her drink.

"So, ummmm Oppa? What brought you here?!" Jennie asks.

"We were here for the crabs too but I guess it's our lucky day, I finally get a chance to see Lisa Manoban." Jungkook then slips on the empty spot beside Lisa, oblivious that any second now Lisa was going to take something sharp and stab him with it.

"Well, I just want to say congratulation to both of you." Jin then answered Jennie.

"Why?" Jungkook raise his brow in surprise. "Why are you congratulating them for?"

"They're about to get married..." Jin answers embarrassingly.

"HOLY CRAP!" Jungkook shouted loud enough that everyone in the restaurant turns toward them. "Lisa Manoban?!" Jungkook points hesitantly at Lisa. "You're into chicks???"