Special Chapter 3

Jisoo could only scratch her head at the sight. Her daughter was still five years old, but instead of running around in the supermarket like any "normal" five year old kid, her daughter was reading... Reading, a chapter book in the shopping cart. Sometimes Jisoo wonders if there wasn't any mix up on the hospital.

"JOOOOOOOOOY UUUUNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! KEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!"

"Hey look kid... It's your friend."

At the sound of the delightful laugh, Joy was quick to growl. It was the little brat again, who doesn't do anything but follow her all the time.

"Yeri... Be quiet baby..." Her beautiful mom tries to coo at her. But Yeri was already too excited to see her friend.

"Look at you..." Jisoo chuckles. "Your wife is a mega billionaire, but here you are joining us mortals in the supermarket."

"I need a break sometimes... And me and Ella here picked up Yeri from school. So, we decided to buy some things for the party on Friday. You're coming right?"

"Ofcourse! Joy here, can't wait to play with her friend. Right kid?"

Joy replies with a low growl, but Yeri is thrilled to bits already.

"Awwww.... Look at you so pretty. Just like your Unnie..." Jisoo coos at the Little Baby. Ella might still be young, but she was already very bright. She knew when people were admiring her, and those little chubby cheeks would blush everytime it happens. "You and Lisa have gorgeous kids."

"Thank you. Joy is beautiful too..."

"What do you say?" Jisoo smacks her child on the arm, asking her kid to reply back.

"Thank you" Joy mumbles.

"Well... We'll catch up on Friday?"

Yeri starts to pull on her mom's sleeve, as if wanting to say something.

"What is it baby?"

"I want to give Unnie a hug..." Yeri bats her lashes adorably, but Joy wasn't charmed at all.

"OFCOURSE!" Unfortunately, her mom has other ideas. As she practically gave her away so that little troll could give her a big hug.

"Awwwww..." Jisoo coos, taking out her phone to take a picture of Yeri giving her daughter a tight hug. "So adorable!"

"Bye... Bye Unnie... Byebye..." Yeri waves happily, she was ecstatic that she was able to hug her favorite unnie. "Say bye to Unnie, Ella..." She takes her little sister's baby hand and made it wave too.

"Be gentle... Yeri... Be gentle to your sister." Jennie says worriedly.

"Say bye..." Jisoo commands her kid again.

"Bye!" Joy responded sourly.

Yeri didn't stop waving until they were out of sight. And Jisoo chuckles in delight at the thought.

"That girl could be somebody special you know..."

But Joy just growls...

***

While the grown ups are having dinner inside the house, Lil Joy took this chance to go out and enjoy the Manoban's vast gardens. It was so big, that they even have like a forest inside. She settled down beside a tree, taking out her sketchbook and getting ready to draw.

But her dark, brown eyes narrow at the doe eyed girl who was hiding behind a tree. It was her again. The little girl who wouldn't leave her alone.

"I can see you, you know..." The lil tan girl bark at the doe eyed girl.