Chapter 17

Deprived. That's the only way Lisa could describe the voices screaming at her right now. After the passionate night in her car, her love for Jennie have dangerously shifted to an almost obsession. The need to have, to hold and to pleasure Jennie has been in her every waking thought. Even if, they pulled away Lisa was craving for Jennie again. And from then on, until now she has become deprived.

She have been itching to step out of the school council office, but Tzuyu is acting a little too clingy today asking Lisa to stay and help her do things that Tzuyu shouldn't have a problem doing on her own.

"Are we almost done?" Lisa tries to say calmly, even if she was close to letting Tzuyu know that she's ready to leave.

"Just this and that's it. Why do you have somewhere else to go?"

Lisa leafs through some folders before answering out "Well... Don't worry about it."

But the warmth of someone else press to her have paralyze her thoughts. Tzuyu's body is pressing too close, too dangerously close to Lisa's back and her scent have slowly intoxicated Lisa senses.

"Oh so, this is where it went."

Tzuyu smiles when she sees Lisa's reaction. Maybe a part of Lisa wanted Tzuyu too, and Tzuyu was determined to find that part.

"What's wrong Lisa Oppa?"

"N-nothing... I think were done."

And Tzuyu's touch stops Lisa on her tracks again, as Tzuyu presses her hand on Lisa's shoulders.

"You seem stress?"

"I got a lot going on... that's all."

"Then let me help you out." Tzuyu slowly massages Lisa's tense shoulders. "I'm quite good with my hands" and Tzuyu smile as she felt Lisa grip her hand on hers.

"What are you doing Tzuyu?" Lisa says in a low but clear tone, but that wasn't enough to stop Tzuyu.

"I'm just trying to make you feel good." Tzuyu says as she continues to massage Lisa's shoulders.

"Then stop!" Lisa pulls Tzuyu's hand off her.

"Oh c'mon Lisa Oppa, don't tell me you don't feel it too?!" Tzuyu says while raking her fingernails on Lisa's legs, inching closer every second to Lisa, but Lisa quickly stilled Tzuyu's hand before it gets any further.

"I said enough!" This time Lisa says it louder, but it wasn't the words that made Tzuyu froze, it was the look of anger in Lisa's eyes. "Don't embarrass yourself further, because I will never ever be attracted to you!"

And Lisa stood up, looking down at the humiliated Tzuyu with her knees on the ground.

"You're beautiful girl Tzuyu, and I'm sure you could have anyone you want."

"I just don't want anyone Lisa Oppa!"

"Me too... Tzuyu, I just don't want anyone. I only want Jennie!"

"That name again..." Tzuyu is getting sick of hearing that name coming out of Lisa's mouth. It sickens her and she hated it. "What spell did she cast on you that you're just so blinded by her?!" Tzuyu snaps out at Lisa.

Lisa backs away as she listen to Tzuyu. This wasn't the Tzuyu that Lisa knows and was used to, but this Tzuyu was almost vindictive and harsh that it made Lisa worry.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu..."

"No, Lisa you have nothing to be sorry about." Tzuyu tries hard to laugh at her humiliation. "It's not your fault, it's that wh0re Jennie!"