Chapter 24

"Is there anything else I could get you?" Jeongyeon says politely...

"No... Jeongyeon" Tzuyu smiles and at the same time giving her friend across the table from her a warning look. "Thanks"

"See you later, Jeongie" Sana answer in a sickeningly sweet voice.

Jeongyeon just nods politely before walking away. She could never stand aegyo and people's fascination to it, and Sana's was no different.

"Gosh Squirrel could you calm down?" Tzuyu says it more in amusement than a preach.

Sana frowns when Tzuyu interrupted her from watching Jeongyeon's backside swaying as she walks.

"What? You have to admit, Jeongyeon is cute..."

"She is but she's well..." Tzuyu wanted to say the word  poor  but she couldn't utter it out. There was nothing wrong with being poor, yet nowadays people see it as if its a disease.

"I know... I know... She's like the star of her own drama, her parents are all dead and she has to take care of her younger siblings, but who cares?" Sana throws all her caution in the wind, not like she has any in the first place. "I just want to take her out and bang her, it's not like I'm going to marry her. Gosh Tzuyu, you have been hanging out too much with that Rose girl, she's turning you into this judgmental b!tch."

"Roseanne?"

Tzuyu could only say her name in a low, cautious voice. As if Rose is a secret a very dirty one, that could change the way people would see Tzuyu if they know.

"Yes her... What is going on between you two? You two aren't lovers right?"

"Oh no..." Tzuyu shakes her head in protest. "Oh God No!" What does Rose knows about love anyway?

"Well good... Cause she's not a great person to hangout with." Sana leans in so Tzuyu could hear some juicy secrets or gossip... "I heard, that's why she went to the Australia for a year because she got knocked up."

"I never heard of that." Tzuyu answers. Actually she did, she just choose not to believe gossip.

"I'm thinking it's true with all the guys she's been doing it with... I won't be surprise if she has 10 kids already!"

"You are just too much..." Tzuyu knew that Sana didn't mean any harm but those gossips are malicious, and even if Rose acts like she got a frozen heart, Tzuyu knew that this might hurt her. And Tzuyu didn't know why, she just don't like the idea of Rose getting hurt.

"But you know who they say the father?"

"No... Not that I care..."

"Well, I'm telling you anyway... It's Kim Seokjin..."

Everyone turns towards their table as Tzuyu's coffee cup created a clattering sound around the cafe. Tzuyu looks up and smiles apologetically at everyone...

"Oh Gosh, Yoda..." Sana laughs amusingly... "I was shock too, but I wasn't that shock."

"Kim Seokjin? Jin?"

"Yeah... He's Jennie's big brother, you know Jennie. That girl rumored to be with Lisa."

Now that's a rumor that Tzuyu chooses to ignore...

"I know Jennie." Tzuyu says harshly that it made Sana move back. "I perfectly know Jennie Kim!"

It was a good thing Jeongyeon swooped in between them that it closes a bit of the tension.

"Is everything okay, Tzuyu-shii?" Jeongyeon asks while wiping off the table.

"Yes" Tzuyu lies.

"Jeongie..." Sana butted in "I think Tzuyu wants to ask you something, right Yoda?"