Chapter 19

"Lili?"

Jennie steps inside their apartment and sees Lisa sitting on their couch, lifelessly swirling her wine around the glass.

"Hi..." Jennie walks closer and presses a kiss on Lisa's cheek before heading back to the kitchen "Hold on, why are you drinking?"

"I had a bad day just needed something to calm me down." Lisa says while she sips back her wine to the last drop.

"I didn't know you drink"

"I do... What else do you want to know about me, huh Jennie?"

There was a mocking tone in Lisa's voice and Jennie chose to ignored it rather than fight back...

"Sorry I got in late, I had to pull out an extra shift." She continues as she arrange their dinner out on a table. But before she could lay them all out, Lisa's body pressed closely to her, froze her.

"I miss you..."

It almost made Jennie shiver as she felt Lisa's hot breath on her neck.

"I was only gone for a couple of hours..."

"I can't help it." Lisa says planting kisses on Jennie's neck up to her jawline "I just need you too much..."

Lisa didn't know if it was the alcohol or not, but she didn't think it matter. She needed Jennie badly whether she sober or not.

Jennie tilts her head sideways to meet with Lisa's kisses and she didn't know what made it more addicting, the taste of wine in Lisa's mouth or the taste of Lisa herself?

"Do you need me too Jennie?"

"More than you'll ever know."

Lisa pushes Jennie up to sit at the edge of the kitchen counter, and within seconds, Lisa have pulled down Jennie's jeans while Jennie helps Lisa by shrugging them off her legs. Lisa bends down and planting kisses up Jennie's thighs, smiling as she felt Jennie's fingernail rakes into hard tile, her body begging to stay in control of her but failed as Lisa tasted her and at the same time controlling her...

And dinner was a thing of the past as the lovers have savored something more addicting and more satisfying.

*

The two didn't even make it back to their bedroom and instead just fell on the couch, their bodies intertwined underneath the blanket that Lisa wrapped them around.

"Lili?"

"Yes Nini?" Lisa presses a soft kiss on Jennie's hair and Jennie looks up to look at Lisa.

"I don't want you to worry about me being with Kai."

"I trust you, it's him that I don't trust!"

"Look, if you want... I could back out, no big deal."

"What?" As much as Lisa would have wanted for Jennie to do that, she wouldn't do that. Tzuyu was right at some point, the whole world needed to know who Jennie was. "Don't do that, it's okay."

Jennie kisses Lisa's chest then snuggling back into the warmth, enjoying the feel of Lisa's fingers running through her hair.

"Nini?"

"Hmmmm?"

"I hope you don't mind me asking but... how far did you let Kai touch you?"

"Ummmm... We kissed."

Jennie regretted ever saying those as she felt Lisa stiffened in their embrace.

"But that's it..." Jennie quickly added "I was... I was so confused those days."