Chapter 35

(A/N: Warning! Little you know part 😉)

For Lisa's last week, Lisa have been busy packing her clothes while Jennie has her back against her, studying or trying to study.

"Jennie?"

"Hmmm?"

"You want to go somewhere tonight?"

"I'm sorry I have a test tomorrow."

"But I'm..." Lisa exhales what's left of her breath "Oh okay..."

*

Lisa have been trying desperately to make things okay with them before she leaves. She invites Jennie out almost every night but all Jennie could answer is are excuses on why she can't.

At first, disappointing as it was, Lisa could bear it, promising to try again tomorrow but tomorrow have come and gone and Jennie still refuse.

It was her last night and she begged to whoever was listening to let Jennie say yes but her prayers were never really the ones that were chosen to be answered.

And the only thing that Lisa could do now was continue packing, she starts putting her clothes in her bad when suddenly she stopped. She just did. She has no strength to hold it in and as she grips the shirt that should be in her bag, her tears starts drenching her clothes. She quickly wipes it away, trying to silence her cries by biting on her lower lip. But the harder she tries to resist, the harder her tears pout out...

Lisa heard Jennie flipping through the pages, unaware of how much hurt the girl had put her through. But Lisa doesn't know how the pages of Jennie's notes are soaking Jennie's tears.

The two thought they're going to be no gaps between them but instead the two tries to fall asleep apart. Both wanted to hold each other, yet it scared them that if they hold each other again that they wouldn't let go.

And for their last night, It was the same thing. The two who couldn't fall asleep when they're apart are almost a world apart.

"Be mine Jennie..."

Jennie opens her eyes and there was Lisa trapping her in their embrace. Lisa grips the sheets tighter in her grasp, desperate to hold Jennie again.

"Just for one more time, please be mine..."

Lisa pleads, leaning closer to taste Jennie's lips one more time. And as beautiful Lisa's lips felt on hers, the only thing that Jennie could feel was Lisa's tears mixing with her own. Jennie wraps her arms around Lisa's shoulder pulling the girl closer.

Jennie's lips parted open, letting Lisa to taste her. And Lisa have never kissed Jennie like this before, it was gentle and sweet. And Jennie groans as Lisa pulls away, but Lisa was not done with her, and she don't think she ever will. Jennie could only sputter a satisfying sigh as Lisa's kisses drift down further and further until...

Jennie's sigh turned into a gasp.

It was during the earlier parts of their relationship, Jennie was quite uncomfortable with the idea the first time that Lisa tried to do it. But during those times Jennie wanted Lisa to know that she is willing to do anything with Lisa, even pushed the boundaries with her. And during that time, Lisa could feel Jennie moving around hesitantly everytime Lisa's tongue starts to wander. But that didn't let Lisa on, instead she took Jennie slowly, tasting her, nibbling her until she felt Jennie finally letting go. And Lisa smiles when Jennie's fingers have drifted into her hair, pushing her head closer to take more of her.

And it makes no difference now, Jennie's fingers drifted from biting it, to clutching the sheets until ends up tangled in Lisa's hair, selfishly pushing herself more at Lisa so Lisa could have all of her.