Chapter 25

Lisa was absolutely convinced that her two bestfriends are madly inlove with her girlfriend. Instead of resting, the two dorks spend the entire night trying to impress Jennie on who could kill the most zombie in their videogame.

Finally, the two quit hogging for Jennie's attention and let the girl go with Lisa in Seulgi's room.

"They're funny.." Jennie chuckles as she wraps her arm around Lisa's waist.

"I think they're inlove with you." Lisa pouts jealously, "And I think you like the attention!"

"Hmmmm... Maybe I was trying to make you jealous."

Lisa's lip curve into a smile and turns towrad Jennie, who also has the same teasing smile playing in her lips.

"Well, it worked." Lisa playfully plants kisses on Jennie's lip making the younger girl giggle, Lisa have slowly got on top of Jennie. "You're mine". Lisa's hand was already halfway inside Jennie's shirt, when Jisoo and Seulgi or probably the two decided to blast on the stereo...

"BECAUSE I NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY!!!"

"WHOHOOO!!! Lisa Manoban is naughty naughty!!!" Jisoo and Seulgi screams from outside the room.

Lisa groans plopping her head beside Jennie but just chuckles as she sees Jennie in a fit of giggles. Lisa brushes the hair falling out of Jennie's face and kisses her.

"Our life is going to be hell from now on, Nini..."

Jennie smiles before pressing a soft kiss on Lisa's lips "Still feels like heaven to me."

*

"So, you two didn't do it?" Jisoo ask.

"Nope" Lisa lies.

Jisoo and Seulgi share knowing looks. The evidence was all there, Lisa's goofy grin, those marks on her neck and ofcourse Jennie doing the laundry (including Seulgi's sheets) at the break of dawn.

"HEY!!!"

Jisoo and Seulgi tumbled over as they see Lisa running towards her car.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lisa shouts out, pushing herself between the men surrounding her car. But the man remains unfazed, shifting his glasses before looking in his folder.

"Mercedes Benz CL class plate number RJL 2317, are you Lisa Manoban?"

"Damn right I am!"

"We're here in the order of Mr. Manoban to take the vehicle."

"What?!" Lisa pushes the men away, trying not to let them have even a feet close. "You can't do that! It's mine! This car is mine!!!" Lisa clenches her teeth hoping to stop her tears but unfortunately the only thing it did was make her burst out crying.

"To clarify Ms. Manoban, it was your father who paid for this vehicle making it his."

Lisa try to use all her strength to push away the men but everything that was happening to her was making her too weak and vulnerable. An easy target for people especially her father to take her down.

"Limario..." Jisoo puts a protective arm around her bestfriend.

"NO! Chu, they're taking away my car!!!" Lisa grips her car but her hand ended slipping off, along with her. The time pass didn't do nothing but witness Lisa at her most vulnerable crumbling on the hot asphalt. "I won't let them... I won't... I won't..."

And all Lisa could do was whisper pleading through her tears, watching until her car disappeared into a tiny black dot on the street.

*