Chapter 16

Simply Breathtaking...

That was how Jennie describe the view from the balcony of the hotel.

"So you like it?"

Jennie turns to the red haired beauty staring out at the lovely cityscape.

"It's gorgeous" Jennie bows her head slightly "Thank you."

Lisa smirks before taking Jennie's hand leading her back inside the hotel room. Lisa got surprise when Jennie have pulled away and walked over to her purse.

"Hey... What are you doing?"

Jennie stop before she could write anything in the check. "I... ummmm... I need to pay you somehow."

"Are you trying to insult me?"

"W-what? No!" Jennie shakes her head worriedly. "It's just that... It's too much for you to pay all this. Atleast let me pay you a bit." Jennie says before returning to her checkbook.

"I could buy anything I want, Jennie."

Jennie shouldn't even wonder about that.

"But you're the only thing that I couldn't have enough of..." Lisa sees before taking Jennie's hand. "But if you want... Well, I know a good way you could pay me back." Lisa tease pulling Jennie to sit on her lap and Jennie moves closer and Lisa closes her eyes ready to receive her kiss when instead she heard a yelp and instead of getting a kiss, Jennie have jump into bed and started rolling around in the sheets.

"Oh.. This bed is bigger than the one I have back home." Jennie sighs dreamily.

Lisa scratches her head embarrassingly... "Ummmm... It's good for two people... the bed."

"Oh? Two?" Jennie says teasingly and Lisa yelps cutely as Jennie caught her with her intentions.

"I... I could stay and sleep in the couch. No big deal." It was such a big deal...

Lisa fell on top of Jennie as the cat eyed girl pulled Lisa over her.

"Or you could stay beside me tonight?" Jennie wrap her arms around Lisa's neck. Lisa snuggles close, holding on tight to Jennie.

"I think I like that more."

"How could I ever thank you?" Jennie shyly confess as she twirls her fingers on Lisa's.

"You don't have to..." Lisa kisses Jennie on the forehead before closing their gap in an embrace and softly planting a kiss on Jennie's neck. "I live to make you happy."

Jennie turns so she could look at Lisa straight in the eyes "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

Lisa shakes her head "Don't ever ask yourself that question again. Just promise me one thing that you won't ever give up on us, no matter what."

"I promise" Jennie says before cuddling on Lisa's chest, but Lisa coax her to look back at her.

"Jennie, it's so easy to say that. But it's going to be hard, baby. Your mom, she won't be the last person who'll try to break us apart. But I just need you to know, that even if you're feeling like you had your limit, like you're better off dead, or that you're doubting if this is all worth it, that you'll think that I'll always be here, loving you..." Lisa presses a soft kiss on Jennie's lips "and protecting you..." and another one... "And I'll never, ever quit on us!"

"I'll fight for us too..."

Their lips met in a sweet, lingering kiss again before they pull away. Lisa chuckles as she sees Jennie's mouth wide open in a yawn, before Jennie scoot closer and cuddles on Lisa like a cute baby animal.