Chapter 26

As much as Lisa would have wish to silent the buzzing noise of her cellphone her pride and a good amount of alcohol is stopping her from picking up the phone.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Jisoo ask as Lisa's phone vibrated for the millionth time probably that night.

But Jisoo might as well be talking to the wall, cause Lisa have shut off any sound around her. Her eyes, mind and everything is fully focus on her screen flashing her girl's name.

Jennie's name to be more precise...

Lisa doesn't know if its the alcohol or her poor heart just doing what it can to remind her of everything.

THEN LEAVE!!!

Do you still love me now?

"HEY LIMARIO!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Jisoo might as well just scream out to no one as she sees Lisa's fled out of the bar. The small girl just ends up scoffing amusingly as she takes another sip of her fruity drink. She knows she has nothing to worry about, since she perfectly knows whose arms Lisa is going to fall back to.

*Flashback*

Jennie couldn't help but clutch tightly to her 20 dollar bill everytime her grocery pass through the scanner. It almost felt like she was being robbed, like the cashier was the thief and the scanner was some sort of weapon.

Broccoli 3.37 dollars

3 pounds of Ma 3.02 dollars

2 Ice cream bar 3 dollars

Shampoo 4.35

Toothpaste 1.25

Loaf of bread 2.15 dollars

Eggs 2.85 dollars

Milk 2.00

Total...

21.99

Jennie clenches her teeth in frustration while she fishes in her purse and her pocket. She could hear the cashier tapping her foot impatiently, sighing as if she has better things to do and Jennie got on her way. It wasn't only the cashier who was getting restless, the people behind Jennie was mumbling much louder but Jennie just shut them out.

She sighs in relief when she saw a few loose change... A dime (10 cents), some pennies around 7 cents and a quarter (25 cents).

Jennie wasn't the kind to curse, but nowadays with all that has been happening to her, there was no better to describe it.

"Crap!"

She looks apologetically to the cashier but the woman doesn't seem too forgiving. Jennie look at her groceries. All of these are on Lisa's grocery list, which one would the girl notice least?

"I'm sorry, but could you just take one of the ice cream out?"

*

Jennie have seen Lisa less clothed than this, but seeing the tall girl walking around their apartment in just her bra and boxer shorts still has this spellbinding effect on Jennie. Is there home that hot? Or does Lisa have anything to do with it?

"I'm hot..." Lisa reasons out, thinking that Jennie is looking at her disapprovingly.

"I could tell... I brought you ice cream to cool you off."

"ALRIGHT!" Lisa says gleefully before she takes the ice cream bar from Jennie, savoring it as if its the greatest thing on Earth. "Wait... Where's yours?"