Chapter 13

"Just drop me here..."

Lisa looks surprisingly at Jennie, Jennie's house is another block away...

"Bye" Jennie softly brushes her lips on Lisa's... But now that Lisa knows how good Jennie's lips taste, a soft kiss won't do.

"Your house is like a block from here... I'm not going to let you walk."

"It's no big deal Lisa" Jennie lies. "Bye" Jennie steps out of the car, she starts walking home, she turns around and sees Lisa running toward her. "Lisa get back in your car!"

"It's okay there" Lisa shrugs nonchalant as if her car was a piece of junk "I needed a workout anyway..." She reaches out of Jennie's hand and felt Jennie's hand just hanging lifelessly on hers and Lisa wouldn't let that happen. She intertwines their fingers, making sure Jennie won't let go.

"What's going on with you?"

"I said nothing... I'm okay" Jennie lies some more.

Lisa would give up the world to make Jennie feel better, but she wasn't going to force it out of her. All she could ever do is let Jennie know that she would always be there for her.

"Well... Ok, if you say so..." Lisa wraps her arms around Jennie "I'm right here, Jennie. I'm not going away anytime soon..."

Jennie tilts her head to fit the crane of Lisa's neck. And Jennie find it comforting yet at the same time exhilarating how their bodies seem to perfectly fir together.

"Please take me away from here"

*

"Is this okay?"

Jennie could only muster a nod, since until now she's still stunned by the gorgeous sight in front of her, beach that stretch out for miles and the crystal clear blue water and what's more amazing is that, it was just her and Lisa, just like it's their own world.

"I... I love it!"

Jennie smiles as she felt Lisa's arms wrap around her.

"I'm glad you like it" Lisa smiles while planting a soft kiss on Jennie's shoulder. "Now let's go..." Before Jennie could answer, Lisa have already carried a yelping Jennie down to the waters.

And if Jennie could have stay there, she would stay right here with Lisa forever.

*

(A/N: Warning!) 😉

It was dark when the two finally got back inside Lisa's car, exhausted from all the water fight, screaming and kissing...

"Hey..." Lisa says warningly as she sees Jennie wiping herself. "Go change, I don't want you to get sick."

"I might be small but I'm much stronger than I look."

"You weren't so strong when you try to get out of wrestling." Lisa says mockingly.

"Well... Maybe because I don't want to get out of it" Jennie says with a glint of mischief in her voice.

They find themselves laughing again, but just one gaze and the two were immediately speechless. Jennie tries to look away, to hide her blush but Lisa coaxed her to look back at her. The two remain in their comfortable silence. Until Lisa takes Jennie and kisses her again, even if they spend their whole afternoon kissing in the beach, Lisa don't think she ever had enough. To put it simply, Lisa was an addict and Jennie was her drug.

Lisa pulls Jennie closer to her, making the girl straddle on her lap. Even with the cramp space in her car, the two girls think that their gap will never be close enough. Their tongues tasting each other and their hands, how they act by themselves traveling to place where it shouldn't been.