𝔱𝔴𝔬

06:07pm | 08/24

"finally" I whispered to myself as I stared in the mirror

It took me like 20 minutes to put together an outfit. I don't care much for pleasing people or looking good, but it's my first time being here so I need to at least look presentable for me. In about two weeks it'll be back to sweats and sweaters everyday.

I put on some cologne then grabbed my phone off charge. I got a few texts from Storm and my grandma. She hate's being called that, so I used to call her mom instead since she kinda is a mom to me in a sense—now it's grams. I'll call her later.

I grabbed my key off the hook then made my way out of my room. Hopefully this is entertaining because I have nothing better to do than to binge watch Netflix or read Wattpad stories.

I was on my way to the staircase when Justins door opened and he walked out. damn, he's gonna think I'm stalking him or something.

"oh hey...you're going" He said with a smile while locking his door

"yeah, I had nothing better to do so..."

"cool cool. walk with me?" He asked

"sure" I shrugged

I followed behind him as we walked down the stairs and into the lobby.

"so what's your major—if you've decided?"

"Business administration, how about you?"

"Finance and I'm a minor in economics. you'll be taking a lot of the classes I took freshmen and sophomore year so if you ever need help with anything I'm right down the block"

"you're a junior?" I asked

"technically, but credit-wise I'm a second-semester senior, which means I'll graduate this December"

"oh, how did that happen?"

"well I had a lot of credits when I came to college, from high school. I also did winter and summer classes so that bumped me up. so I get to graduate a year early. if I really busted my ass I could've possibly graduated last semester but I wasn't really in a rush"

"that's nice. I think I have like 18 credits transferring in. some from AP classes I took and the others from a college class I took through my school"

"you see I like when people take advantage of stuff like that. you just earned a whole semester's credits for free before you came to college, that's smart"