𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

12:07pm | 12/30

I paced by the door as I waited

I paced by the door as I waited. I've been standing here for a good seven minutes, which is a long time when you're bored.

I took out a tissue that was in my pocket in case I needed to blow my nose and laid it down on the floor. I put my hand against the wall and slowly started to lower myself to the floor, but right before my butt could touch the tissue a buzzing sound went off.

I looked up and seen that the flashing red 'Recording' sign was no longer flashing.

Oh thank God! I almost sat on the floor.

The door swung open and there he was. I smiled awkwardly as I stood up and picked up the tissue I placed on the floor.

"sorry bout the wait" He said opening the door wide enough for me to walk in

"no problem"

Tyreik invited me out to lunch today and since I don't really have anything to do I figured why not. Originally we were gonna meet at the restaurant but I wanted us to go together so he asked me to meet him at his studio—which I wasn't aware of until today.

"I fuck with the hair, looks dope" He said

"oh thanks...I just did it today"

"it fits you"

"I didn't-I didn't know you made music" I said

"yeah it's nothing serious, just a lil hobby you know. you spit?" He asked

"oh no, that's not really me"

"what? no way. the great Malachi Richardson's son? nah you gotta spit something for me. come on"

He grabbed onto my hand and led me into the studio. There were two guys sitting on a couch smoking weed, then a man sitting by the mixer or whatever it's called.

"Micaiah these are my bro's Dwane and Cedric, they in town till tomorrow. guys this is Micaiah" He said introducing us

They both waved at me and I did the same.

"—and this is my engineer Bucky, he also produces too. Buck this is Malachi's son Micaiah"

"damn, you look just like him man. it's a pleasure to meet you" He said holding out his hand for me to shake

"same to you" I said then took his hand to shake

"yo buck put on a beat, let him spit a lil some' for us" Ty said