𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

11:07am | 04/24

"fuck this I'm going in" I said before ending the call

I pushed my way past the officers in front of me but barely made it past the barrier before being yanked back.

"if you take another step we'll have you handcuffed, understand?" The sergeant said

"he wants me, I'm not about to let people die because of me. and I'm certainly not about to let him kill the love of my life, so you're gonna have to kill me before you stop me from going in there and saving him. unless you have a better idea"

"He won't kill anybody"

"yeah? tell that to the body he dropped from the third floor"

He was silent but his officers were still holding onto me.

"Get him on the phone again"

The officers soon released their grip on me, all but one.

The guy at the table they set up with the phone started dialing.

I swear to God if a single hair is touched on Cai's head at the end of this I'm shooting it up...gangsta.

"He's on the phone sir" The phone boy said

The sergeant walked over to the table and took the phone from him.

"Okay so here's what we're gonna do. I'll let him in, but before we even discuss that I need to know how many people are in that room and if you have any constituents"

There was a brief silence before he spoke again.

"For some reason I don't believe that. I'm going to send in one of my officers first, unarmed. He's going to be on the phone with me and he'll tell me how many people are really up there. Then we can negotiate"

ugh this is taking too long!

"just send me" I yelled but was muffled by a hand covering my mouth

"you can look down the window, we'll strip the agent then send him with a phone. deal?"

He listened then hung up the phone.

"any volunteers?" He asked

The officers all looked at each other, none of them wanting to volunteer to put their lives on the line—I wouldn't either if not for this situation.