𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

04:12pm | 12/16

"where are they? Their flight twenty minutes ago" I said impatiently

"just give them a few minutes" Masai assured

We've been sitting here for 10 minutes already which isn't a lot of time yet I was promised this would be a quick transaction. I can't even call them because I left my phone on the ship. I thought I couldn't use it but turns out my dad paid for the international usage so I could've.

"I'm guessing they're the one's with the Louis suitcases" Masai said looking behind us

I turned to see uncle Jakob walking towards us, followed by Ronnie and Rodney. Rodney was taller than him now, I haven't seen him in like two years.

Rodney is uncle Jakob's son, he's like 14 or 15 now. He's never really around because he lives with his mom and she doesn't like him spending time with this half of the family. She thinks we're too boujee or something. That's actually why I was surprised to find out he came on this vacation.

"Bestie!" Ronnie cheered running up to me

"we already spoke about this, you're not Tay" I said but was still engulfed into a huge embrace

She finally let go when her dad and brother caught up.

"Hey what's up Rod?" I asked

We don't really talk, mainly for the reason I mentioned. He just keeps to himself when he's around us, but I know that's not how he is when away from us.

"I'm chillin"

"uhh this is Masai—my boyfriend. Masai, Rodney"

Masai held his hand out to dap him but Rodney only nodded his head. sigh.

"aight let's go, I'm tired and just want to relax and find a lil vibe to chill with"Jakob said

"I'm gonna assume you're joking" I said before turning and leading the way to the exit

He's fully engaged, but then again my uncle isn't the most faithful man I know—at least not from what I've heard.

We got in our taxi and rode back to the port. The airport was a little far from it, which meant the others had plenty of time to figure out something for us to do tonight.

11:43pm

"bitch was supposed to name her Ella, short for Cinderella" I said

Masai and I had just finished the movie from earlier, it was okay I guess.

"did you just curse?" He asked

"yeah so?"

"in all the month's we've been together you haven't cursed once, not even when I'm blowing your back out. and all it took was a movie character to piss you off, that kinda hurts my ego"