𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

09:22am | 01/28

"that'll be four thirty-two" The cashier said while handing me my coffee

I took out my student ID and handed it to her which she took and swiped. I'd rather use the meal dollars the school gives us instead of paying with real money since I technically already paid for this in my meal plan.

"okay you're all set, have a nice day!" She said handing it back

I put it away and started to head to my class which is in this same building. I'm not even much of a coffee drinker—it's disgusting actually. I only got it because I was exhausted after not sleeping last night. I'm really gonna need Masai to get over these nightmares or I won't be getting any good nights rest for a while. At least mine only occur during the day which doesn't bother anyone. I might have to get him some help, if he's willing of course.

My first class of the day is Accounting. I didn't necessarily want to take this class but it's a major requirement so there's really no choice in it.

I took the elevator up to the second floor since the staircase was on the opposite side. My class was right across from the elevator too which made it even better.

When I walked in the room was half empty, even the professor wasn't there yet, but then again there was still some time before the class starts.

I took a seat in the second row not wanting to be directly up the professors nose but also a good distance to hear everything. There was nobody sitting in my row so I placed my bag on the seat next to me then put my head down to rest a little with the time I had.

I don't know how long I was out for but soon I felt someone tapping my back. I slowly lifted my head up and looked to the right of me to see someone sitting in the seat that my bag was on. I almost flipped but felt the strap on my seat and relaxed.

I sat up properly and rubbed my eyes before getting a good look at her. It was one of the girls from the barbecue, she was sitting with Masai the day we met. She's actually the only one there that knew who I am.

"Hey it's been forever" She said before taking her book out of her bag

I looked to the front of the room and seen the professor handing out the syllabus to the first row.

Truthfully I haven't seen this girl since the barbecue. I don't even remember her name.

"Hi" I responded before grabbing my bag from off the back of my seat

I took out a notebook and pen then set my bag on the table. He got to our row next and passed down the syllabuses. I took one then handed the rest to her to pass down.