𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

03:44pm | 09/16

"Cai...wake up," I heard Masai whisper to me "it's almost four"

Truthfully I had been up for the last ten minutes or so but was lazy to get up so I just decided to rest my eyes a little.

"either you get up or I'll be forced to wake you up other ways" He said with the sound of amusement

"for example?" I asked with my eyes still closed

He didn't speak but answered in other ways. I felt his breath on my neck and soon his lips were leaving a trail of little kisses going south. That wasn't all though. His hand was caressing my left thigh and slowly traveling north.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I jumped once his hand brushed over my hardness

"damn, I was actually having fun" He said before getting off of me and sitting up

"how long have you been up?" I asked while still making no attempt to get out of bed

"uhh—since one. I was watching you sleep for a lil but then I got hungry and your grandma was cooking so I went to help. she's the nicest one of your family members I can tell—other than the baby of course"

"they're all nice, it's just that we're very family-oriented so when it comes to one of our own we're protective. my cousin Ronnie and I being the youngest we get the most attention. plus like I've said they've watched my dad get hurt numerous times when he was younger, they're not gonna sit there and let it happen again"

"you don't need to explain or make up excuses for it, I get it. I'm just making fun that's all. you're precious cargo, I'm glad they not just letting you into anyone's hands. now let's go eat, I just threw down in the kitchen"

"you cook?" I asked surprised

"yeah. I'm not gonna gas it and say I'm the best but it's decent. my mom used to work during the evening time so most of my high school years I cooked my own dinner, got pretty good at it actually"

"alright, let me brush my teeth first though" I said before throwing the covers off of me

I got up and tiredly walked to my bathroom. I flicked on the lights and walked to the mirror to discover two new bruises on my neck.

"what the fuck?" I whispered

"like it?" Masai asked appearing at the door and smirking

"how?"

He smiled at me then winked. I was confused until he came over and smacked my butt.