𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

11:03am | 09/18

"I actually miss school, that's weird" Masai said as we waited for our plane to start boarding

"it was that bad?"

"no...just the whole family hating me part pretty much"

That reminded me of what Tre had told me yesterday about Kam. Truthfully I haven't been able to get it off my head, it's all I think about. 

yesterday

"what's taking that nigga so long?" Tre groaned as he tapped the steering wheel impatiently

We were in the basement in my dad's car waiting for Kam to pee upstairs before we leave to wherever it is they're taking me. I kinda felt bad leaving Masai all alone again but at least this time Kam won't be there.

"hey can I ask you something?" I asked

"go ahead"

"why has he been so anal towards Masai. it's not like he knows him. it's just not fair for him to judge him by—"

"Caiah you know why he's been acting that way" He said looking at me through the rearview mirror sarcastically

"no...I really don't"

"that nigga's in love with you, he's been since before he even knew what love was. I used to watch the way y'all play together. doctor, house, any excuse for y'all to end up naked together. it's hard for him to watch you be with someone when he can't have you"

I sighed and rested by head in my palms. I kind've wish I didn't know because now it's gonna drive me crazy. sometimes no answer is the best answer.

"Caiah you good?" He asked

"y-yeah" I nodded

Right then the passengers door opened and Kameron hopped in the seat.

"let's go get lit!" He exclaimed as he buckled his seatbelt

He's in love with me? I didn't even know he was gay—or at least bi. It does make sense though.

present

"Cai you daydreaming?"

I finally snapped out of it and picked up my head off his shoulder. He looked at me for a brief second then went back to using his phone.