𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

08:16pm | 10/06

The door swung open and Masai walked in to see me sitting on my bed

"babe why'd you leave, you're about to go on any minute now. you nervous? because it'll be—"

"you...raped someone?" I asked trying to keep my cool

"w-what are you talking about?"

"I don't know you tell me" I said turning my phone to show him the police report and case files Storm sent me

He didn't even have to read it before knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"it's really not what you think" He said

"of course it isn't. because it doesn't say right here that you admitted to doing it and plead guilty"

"look. it's really not how it seems okay. are you gonna hear me out or nah?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms which he took as a signal to speak. He bent down in front of me and placed his hands on my knees but I flinched.

"I was 16, went to a party and got drunk—you know the usual shit. there was this girl there and she was cute so I did my thing. she was drunk too and I realized it, and I knew she was probably wasted and should've backed off which is my mistake, but mind you I'm drunk off my ass too.

"so shawty was brushin all up on me and you know my guys is hypin me up. I didn't think it'd go any further than just dancing and flirting but soon she was dragging me upstairs. it was my mans crib so he was cool with it, even told me where the condoms were in his room.

"so we fucked—consensually though. and yeah we were drunk and that may not be full consent or whatever, but we were both drunk so it's not like I took advantage of her. anyways I woke up in the morning and she was still there, she said she enjoyed herself and shit, I made sure she was cool with what we did that night before I left and she was.

"a week or two later I'm being arrested for rape. I was confused as shit, my mom's embarrassed as hell blaming herself for being a bad parent, everyone in my neighborhood looking at me like I'm sick, all for what?

"turned out shawty I fucked was a rich white girl, and I took her virginity. not only that but I got her pregnant, and instead of being open with her parents she said I raped her. they put me on trail and shit, but my lawyer got her to admit she was lying. you'd think it'd all be merry and shit but nope. even with her admitting it her parents still fought for me to take the blame because they couldn't risk their reputation. how would it look for the multi-billionaire's daughter to be having a baby by a black 'nigger'