𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

11:09am | 05/11

"...In the coming years, I would ask that you not forget your college, former professors, and fellow and future Lions. I encourage you to not only give back to the college by supporting college activities, programs and scholarships, but also by keeping us updated on the many achievements you will experience in your careers and personal lives. We will always take great pride in your achievements..."

"I'm bored" I said as I rested my head on Sai's shoulder

We've been sitting here for about an hour now listening to these boring speeches...I hate graduations. What makes it worse is that Columbia likes to have their graduations outside. So not only am I bored, I'm uncomfortable in this suit, the sun is beaming on me, and flies keep buzzing in my ear.

"when does you dad speak?" He asked

"right before the students walk"

"I gotta pee...come with me?"

We both got up and started to make our way out of the row we were in. My grams asked where we were going as we passed her so I answered telling her the bathroom. I'm technically supposed to go to the bathroom whenever he does just in case something happens to him—that's not why I'm choosing to go now though.

Masai's technically not even supposed to be here right now. His mom didn't agree when he said he was coming here for Storm's graduation but he's grown enough to make his own decisions so he still came anyways. Plus Carter had to do a lot of convincing with the judge to get him here, it would have been a waste if he didn't.

We had a lot of walking to do before we entered the admissions building for the bathroom. When we got in there was nobody in there which was good because usually the bathroom would be crowded at graduations.

I stood by the sink and took selfies as Masai went over to the urinal to pee. When he was done he came over to me and gripped my waist and started to kiss on my neck.

"eww, wash your hands...this suit not cheap"

He kissed his teeth then got off of me to go wash his hands like I asked. He then came back and wrapped his wet hands around me.

"I can't wait till I'm back in you again" He whispered

He's been horny ever since he was shot. truthfully I have been too. we haven't had sex since he was arrested, even before that actually so it's been a whole month.

I put my phone away then turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him in for a kiss. somehow I ended up sitting on top of the sink counter and Masai was untucking my shirt from my pants. we didn't get that far though because of course the usual happened.