𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

12:21pm | 05/16

So he did it.

He raped her.

He said he didn't and I believed him, I trusted him. I trusted him and come to find out he did it.

He specifically said he never seen her, yet the footage shows something else.

Does this mean he raped the first girl too?

Now that I think about it, that night I got wasted and he brought me to my room, did he rape me too?

no...he wouldn't do that. or would he? right now I don't even know. I don't even know who he is anymore.

The courtroom doors swung open and my dad walked out, followed by Carter and then Masai.

"come" My dad said as he and Carter started to walk down the hall

Masai just stood there as if he were waiting for me but I ignored his presence. I want to black on him right here right now but I know better.

I followed my dad and Carter into a room that looked like a little conference room. Masai was right behind me but I still attempted to shut the door behind me.

Carter started pacing around the room before he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest.

"explain" He said obviously trying to keep calm

you would think he saw the evidence before the court appearance.

"yes because I'd like to hear this too" I said before taking a seat

"that wasn't me...I swear" He said

ohhhh. we blind I guess.

"I just watched you get on an elevator, and then get off, and you're telling me that wasn't you?" Carter asked

Masai turned to my dad looking for help.

"I have a clone—clones" He said

I started laughing hysterically because that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. A clone?

"he's not lying, it was a theory at first but this confirms it" My dad said nodding his head

I stopped laughing and looked at them both who had serious faces on. Have they lost their minds?