𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

09:26pm | 08/27

"Taylor what're you doing here?" I asked once I got back to my room

"well I don't start school till next week so I figured, might as well visit my twin"

Taylor and I have been friends since we were 4 years old. We have so many similarities that our parents started to call us twins when we were younger, despite our skin color, so it kind've stuck. We both have freckles, we have sort've the same haircut, we're the same height, have similar personality traits, and our birthday's are days apart. He's literally the white me.

"oh"

"who was that? your man?" He asked

"yes—"

"no—"

Leigh and I said at the same time. I looked over at him and just shook my head.

"no, but he's 'interested' in me he says"

"and what's wrong with that?"

"he's a hoe...and so is he" I pointed over to Leigh

Leigh just smiled and shrugged. That's the thing I like about him. He's an honest hoe, for that he doesn't get the title of being a f-boy. But he still is a hoe.

"ahhh" Taylor said

"yeah. but you're not here for him you're here for me. so how'd you get here?"

"took a plane then an Uber the rest of the way" He explained

"how long are you staying, and where are you staying?"

"just two days, and here if your roommate doesn't mind. I kinda wanna get the dorm room feeling before I have to go live in one. I find it so stupid that freshmen can't live off campus"

"yeah I don't mind" Leigh butted in

"yeah well I do, I left New York for a reason. to get away from you guys. I don't even miss you yet"

"and this is me, not giving a fuck" He pointed to his face

I just shook my head then walked over to my closet.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, dude just had me playing basketball with him"

"but you don't even ball"

"exactly!"

I took off my sweaty shirt and threw it into my hamper before continuing to remove my pants and shoes.

I wrapped my towel around my waist before grabbing a fresh pair of briefs and my shower caddy.

I headed over to the bathroom which was right across the hall from me and met up with Justin who was standing by the sink brushing his teeth. When he saw me he spit into the sink then smiled at me.