𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

09:25am | 04/24

"four thirty two" The cashier said while setting my drink down on the counter

At this point she didn't even have to get my order each time I came. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I start my day with a iced caramel frap and a strawberry donut. I'm not even a fan of coffee but with milk, caramel and whipped cream I'm sold.

I double clicked my lock button enabling Apple Pay then unlocked it with my face before placing it near the reader. Almost instantly it went through and started processing the payment.

"okay. Have a great day Micaiah" She said with a smile while printing out my receipt

I took it then picked up my drink before walking away.

"yeah hello" I said into my AirPods resuming my call with Masai

"yeah I'm here"

"so how was yesterday? sorry I didn't call you last night I was studying with Ty for an exam we have today"

"uhh how I expected it to go I guess. they bringing it to trail, that's supposed to begin the twentieth of May"

"so you're basically gonna fail this semester?"

"nah I spoke with the school, my grades won't count for this semester if I don't want them to. I can take my finals after the trial if I'm found not guilty and then go from there" He explained

"you mean when" I corrected

"they tryna subpoena the footage from the elevator of the girls building. basically that'll determine a lot in this case, it can make or break"

"but you won't be on that elevator, right?"

"nah of course not. you sound like Carter"

"so why aren't you confident then?"

By now I was near my classroom but I stopped to sit down on one of the benches to finish this conversation. Accounting can wait.

"I seen the girl yesterday, in court. I felt her pain. This isn't like last time, I think she was actually raped Micaiah. She could barely look at me and I sensed the fear on her just by being in the same room as her"

"okay so maybe she was raped, but what she's doing isn't right. you're not the one that raped her and she knows that. how is it that coincidentally the day your past gets leaked she all of a sudden was raped by you?"