𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

11:46pm | 10/06

"Hi"

"H-Hi" He said surprised

We stood there staring at each other for what felt like a minute before I decided to step forward and wrap my arms around him. Being that he didn't step away I leaned in to kiss him which he accepted.

"I'm sorry," I say between kisses as he wraps his arms around my neck, guiding us into his room. I kick the door closed behind us, my hands on his hips as we walk blindly deeper into his room, a kiss of passion shared between the two of us. "I'm sorry," I say again, his lips trailing along my jaw.

"me too," is all he says, and then his lips are against mine again, and my tongue slips into his mouth as he collapse back onto his bed.

I shrug out of my jacket, letting it fall down on the bed next to us as I become consumed by Micaiah.

The kiss deepens, it's grows hungrier and hotter as Micaiah's hands slip beneath the fabric of my shirt to explore the expanse of my bare back. My own hands slide up Micaiah's sides, biting down on his bottom lip gently, and pulling away to look down in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask, searching his eyes for any sign of reserve or second thoughts.

He nods his head. "Yes. I'm sure."

I lean up slightly to take off my shirt, and Micaiah does the same, and then our lips are meeting again for a deep kiss. Our tongues tangle together as I feel him spread his legs wider and I slot myself between them, and then he wraps them around my waist.

Already I can feel myself getting hard, just from feeling our bare chests rubbing together and the feeling of his tongue against mine. I pull away from his mouth, and he licks against my lips as I do so, and then I'm trailing my lips along his jaw and down his neck.

Micaiah tilts his head back to give me more access to the expanse of warm skin on his throat, my lips and tongue trailing along the column of his throat, biting down gently, teasingly on his skin and making sure to leave a mark or two behind. I need the world to know that this boy is mine.

"Masai," Micaiah breathes out, his hands in my hair and on my back as I kiss down his chest, my tongue swirling around his pebbled nipples, sucking them before traveling even farther south.

I swirl my tongue around in his bellybutton, and then I find myself at his waistband. Not the first time I've been in this position, and it definitely won't be the last either.

I open his pants and then he lifts his hips so that I can pull them down his legs along with his underwear, and those articles of clothing quickly become a pile on the floor.