𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

10:42am | 12/15

"Hello Miami! where the bitches at?" Masai asked as we walked off the plane

I didn't even have to say anything because Kamron had stopped walking and turned to give him a questioning look. yup, he still hates him.

My whole family has gotten used to the fact that he's not going nowhere, so they've given up. My dad also let it be known that he's Markus' son which got him a few brownie points. Even uncle Jakob has taken a liking to him a little. Kamron though, he's a different story.

"baggage claim's this way" Tre said nudging him to keep walking

"I think I figured it out, why that nigga don't like me" Masai whispered to me

"why?"

"well nobody can truly hate someone they don't know, so I'm thinking it's all a front. that nigga want a piece of me and is tight that he can't have some of this"

not exactly the one he wants a piece of.

"so wouldn't he hate me then, since I'm the reason he can't have 'a piece of this'?"

"well...look he want me aight? I see the interest beneath all that bitterness. He can't have me though 'cos I'm happy with his lil cousin"

"yeah alright"

We joined them at the baggage claim section then soon my dad, Bernice, Taylor and his girlfriend, and Storm and her boyfriend followed behind.

Instead of our traditional Christmas, this year my dad suggested we go on a 9-Night cruise, but we'd be back the morning of Christmas day. I wanted Masai to come so it could be kinda like a baecation, but with my family there to intervene of course. He was down with it as long as I spent Thanksgiving with his family, so I did just that.

His family is—interesting, but in a good way. It's kinda like a family you'd see in a Madea movie, with his grandma being the Madea of the family. Not many of the family members that were invited showed though because of the issues they had that he mentioned before. His mom was great though, nothing like how he describes her.

11:15am | 11/20

⏮11:15am | 11/20