𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

11:21am | 10/01

Masai's lips trail along my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my bare, warm skin

Masai's lips trail along my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses on my bare, warm skin. All the while, his hands explore the expanse of my bare body, each touch of his fingertips seems to ignite a fire within me. One hand trails over my abdomen and down to my dick, wrapping long fingers around the shaft, and slowly stroking me as his mouth seeks mine again.

"Masai," I breathe his name into the kiss, the weight of his naked body on top of mine like a warm blanket, keeping me pinned to the bed so that I don't float away on clouds of ecstasy.

All the while, my legs are wrapped around his waist, my thighs spreading wider as he continues to stroke my dick, his other fingers, now coated in lube, slipping inside of my velvety depths one by one, thrusting in and out and stretching me open.

I bite down on my bottom lip to quiet a moan, but his name still slips past my lips, the sweetest name I've ever heard, I've ever known, I've ever had the pleasure of saying out loud.

Thumb swiping over my head, toying with my slit, and his fingers brushing against my prostate, and Masai has me slowly losing control, slowly coming undone, and begging him for so much more.

"Please, baby," I hear myself saying, my own voice sounding distant, because all I can think about and pay attention to is the immense pleasure that Masai is bringing to my body.

Masai knows exactly what I want, he knows exactly what I need, because mere seconds later he's rolling on a condom and pushing the blunt head of his lubricated dick against my stretched entrance, and the anticipation reaches a crescendo as he starts to push inside of me.

Inch by inch I take his dick, gripping around him, moaning out loud as I'm stretched open like I've never been before. There's a slight discomfort, but pain doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would. Honestly, the slight burn is pleasurable all in itself. Everything is like a sensory overload, his hand still stroking my dick, his own hard dick sinking deep inside of me, and I swear I could've cum already ten times.

When Masai is finally inside of me, my prostate being stimulated by him like never before, my eyes shut in pleasure and his hand stroking my dick, I moan his name even louder.

"Masai!"

Then, out of nowhere, the sound of the door opening and my eyes fly open and I let go of my dick and quickly pull the prostate massager out of myself, it still vibrates loudly in my hand as I meet Leigh's surprised eyes.

"well well well, I thought you didn't masturbate?" Leigh asked while enjoying this whereas I was embarrassed as hell

"I don't I just...I just"