𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

11:03am | 09/15🎈

"Happy...birthday...Micaiah" I heard in my ear, each word followed by a kiss on the cheek

I opened my eyes to see Masai's face in mine while his hand was caressing my body in an up and down motion.

"last night was amazing" He whispered

"what time is it?" I asked before turning my head to look at the nightstand

11:03 the clock read.

"damn, I'm late!" I groaned

"late for what?"

"Tay and I have an appointment. I gotta go"

I was about to throw the covers off of me but then remembered I was naked under.

"close your eyes please"

"babe I've already seen you. you're beautiful, you don't need to hide. if it makes you feel any better..."

He removed the covers off of himself so that he was naked. I just took that as a chance to wrap the whole covers around me and get up from the bed.

I walked over to my duffle bag and pulled out some boxer briefs and slipped it on under the blanket.

"everything okay? did I do something wrong?" Masai asked now standing behind me—still naked

"no...it's not you"

He turned me around then took the blanket off of me allowing it to drop onto the floor. He then pulled me in for a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"what is it then?"

"today's about to be a busy day, I just hope everything goes according to plan"

"babe it's your birthday. just have fun, don't stress it. today is your day, it's not a wedding or a funeral. just have fun with it"

"it might as well be, you're about to meet my whole family, my dad was nice but the others don't hold their tongue. I just hope they like you, otherwise—"

"you'd dump me?" He asked a little hurt

"no...I wouldn't get the chance. they'll probably chase you off or kill you" I said seriously

"nobody can chase me away from you. I'm falling for you, they're just gonna have to deal with it"

"uhh Sai, your thing is poking me" I said trying to pull away from him