𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

11:03am | 12/16

"so the weirdest thing happened last night" I said as Masai rubbed my butt cheek

"so the weirdest thing happened last night" I said as Masai rubbed my butt cheek...weirdo

"what?"

"so before I came and got some stuff to do Kams hair last night, Yasmin said something"

"what'd she say?"

"I told her she could stay and wait but she was like no, she thought Kam and I could use the alone time. I was confused but then realized what she was saying and reminded her that Kam and I are cousins, plus I'd never cheat on you"

"uh huh" He said sounding interested

"so she goes on to say we're not really cousin, plus she wouldn't tell. so I make it a point to say I'd still never cheat on you, then she says 'aww you're cute' like I'm a beginner to the dating life. I think she's cheating on Taylor"

"did you ask her?"

"w-well no. but I mean, why would she say that if she isn't...or even hasn't in the past?"

"and so you want to know if you should tell Taylor?" He asked

"no, I just want to know if you think she's cheating too. I need to tell Taylor, it's my obligation as a best friend to not withhold that kind of information"

"look Cai, I hear you and all that, best friend code I got that. but if you're gonna tell him you gotta be one-hundred percent sure. cheating allegations put couples through a lot. imagine someone coming up to you and telling you they saw me kissing someone. you might want to give me the benefit of the doubt and not believe the person but then thoughts will run through your mind.

"eventually you've got scenarios in your head, using the cheating to explain stuff that probably didn't need explaining like a run to the grocery store. it takes a really strong relationship to over come something like that, and even after that you'll still have doubts and curiosities. just...if you're gonna tell him be sure"

I turned my head to face him and smiled. I didn't think of all that but I'm glad he did. I was up all night thinking of it, and she's not even my girlfriend. Imagine what I'd put Tay through if I told him and it wasn't even true.

She was probably just joking anyways. Obviously she knows I'd never do anything with Kam, no matter how much either of us wanted it. That's a line beyond crossing, it'll affect the whole family not just us.

"you're right, it's probably nothing anyways" I said resting my palm on his face

"yeah probably. and don't worry that was just a scenario, I'd never kiss anyone else while I have your big lips all to myself"