𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢

04:17pm | 01/27

My foot tapped against the floor anxiously as I waited for Masai to come upstairs

My foot tapped against the floor anxiously as I waited for Masai to come upstairs. He texted a couple of minutes ago saying he was on his way from playing ball and would stop by. Of course he gotta keep his cover.

I pulled out my phone about to call him being impatient when there was a knock to my door. I didn't even have to respond before the knob was twisted and the door opened. I left it unlocked when he said he was on his way.

He walked in with a duffle bag across his shoulder, half empty water bottle in hand, grey sweats and a different jacket than the one he had on at the mall. Glad he was smart enough to change.

"'sup babe" He said before dropping his duffle by the door then turning to Majesty "sup bro"

"you've been playing ball for...four hours?" I asked looking down at my Apple Watch

"well not four hours straight. we took breaks and shit. a nigga hungry though, where my food at?" He asked while removing his shoes

"you tell me, you were at the mall" I said

On cue Majesty rolled off his bed and slid on a pair of slides.

"I'm gonna go shower" He said before leaving the room without a towel nor his caddy

"what?" Masai asked a little out of breath

"you were at the mall, you shoulda got your food then"

"no I wasn't. I was playing ball" He said defensively

"Sai I seen you. you were at the mall with some girl"

"aight is this some type of couples prank? you got me—now stop talking crazy"

"this isn't funny Sai. If you're not happy with us then just say so. Don't go around my back and see someone else and then lie about it. If you want something else then—"

"Cai what the fuck are you talking about? I was playing ball not at no damn mall. Watch Wayne's snap, he posted me, he was right there with me. I ain't cheating on you"

"but I seen you at the mall with some girl, you were carrying her bags. you had on your red polo jacket and those bred 11's you wear all the time. even Majesty saw, I'm not crazy"

He bent down on his knees in front of me and held onto my hands.

"babe I ain't cheating on you, and if I were I wouldn't go to the same place that I know you going too—give me a lil credit here, I'm not dumb. It could've just been someone who looked like me that's all. Did you see my face?" He asked