𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶

02:17am | 04/16

"I want to see him" I repeated myself to the officer who was explaining the situation to me

"like I said you'll get to see him as soon as he talks to us"

"he doesn't have to speak until his lawyer is present, which he doesn't have one. so I'm gonna say this again, I want to see him...now"

He stared at me for a bit before turning around and walking away. I took that as my cue to follow him, so I did.

He had to scan his ID and unlock a couple of doors before we ended up at an investigation room where they had Masai.

"no physical contact" He said then shut the door behind me

I walked over to the other side of the table that Masai was sitting at.

"I didn't do it" He said with his head low "I didn't rape that girl"

"don't say a word till you have a lawyer. I already spoke to my dad he's sending someone over for you"

"Cai I didn't do it, I need you to believe me"

"they're about to book you meaning your arraignment will probably be in the morning. I'm gonna go talk to the officers and see if they can give me a time. I love you Masai" I said before standing up

"Cai!" He yelled which startled me a bit

"I didn't do it"

"Sai I believe you, you don't need to tell me. I'll see you in the morning"

I walked over to the metal door then knocked. The guard looked through the window before swinging it open. I looked back at Masai real quick before leaving the room.

I found the officer who I was speaking to originally and asked him when to go to the courthouse. He said around 11am so I set an alarm on my phone. Then I went to go find Wayne, Majesty and Ty who were sitting somewhere in the waiting room.

"how's he?" Wayne asked once I got to them

"hanging in there. they're about to book him and arraign him in the morning"

"so what now?" Majesty asked

"go back to campus, take a shower, get some rest then going to the courthouse in the morning"

"alright" Wayne said then stood up

Everyone else got up too so we could head out.