𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

11:17am | 01/15

"man I'm gonna miss this room" I said as I stared at my empty bedroom

"that's why I don't get attached to the places we live, my mom be having us change homes like clothes. but home is truly what's inside not the walls so..." Ty said

Today's the day we move into our new apartment—which is why Ty is here. He offered to help and even though I declined he still showed up. It's alright though because I enjoy spending time with him.

"you're right, but this one is the one we've stayed in for the longest. I actually thought this one would be the one"

"well the new one is probably better right?"

"I dunno. I haven't actually seen it. my dad wanted to keep it a surprise from Storm and I so we're finally seeing it today"

There was a soft knock on the door before opening. It was Tay holding a small box in one hand.

"truck is about to leave, it's time to go" He said

"thanks"

He be here so often and sometimes not even for me that I don't realize when he gets in. Like now, I didn't even know he was helping us move this whole time.

"who was that?" Ty asked once he was gone

"oh Taylor, my best friend. he practically lives here"

"oh okay" He nodded

We left my room and went downstairs. My dad was there talking to the landlord until he seen us.

"great, we're ready to go" He said

"I'm gonna ride with Ty" I said to him

"alright I'll text you the address"

The landlord walked us out and then to the elevator. I know this shouldn't be anything new since I've moved a dozen times but this apartment was really my favorite of them all. It's sad to actually leave.

When we got outside there were two large moving trucks parked outside the building. I knew we had a lot of stuff but two trucks worth?

My dad and Bernice got in his car, Storm and Tay in Tay's car and me and Ty in his car. The ride to the new apartment took only 10 minutes. The exterior was nothing special—nice but nothing special.