𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

02:11pm | 09/01

I groaned as I woke up with the world's largest headache

I groaned as I woke up with the world's largest headache. Last night—what ever happened—never again.

I tried sitting up but then felt an arm wrapped around my waist. Please tell me it's not who I think it is.

I slowly turned my head and there he was. dammit.

I lifted the covers off of me and there I was, naked. I lifted it up even more to see him naked as well, but he had on boxers which made it the situation a tiny bit better.

"no, no, no, no, no..." I started freaking out

He started to stir and move around.

"Masai" I said causing him to groan

"Masai wake up!"

He quickly got up like he had heard a gunshot or something.

"what?" He asked laying back down

"what happened...last night? why am I naked?"

"relax, we didn't do anything. Had we you would've felt it in your ass and back...maybe even stomach. I've been known to have an affect up there"

I felt a little relief knowing that what he was saying is true, at least about the ass and maybe back part.

"that doesn't explain why we're naked"

"you were all up on me last night trying to get it. I didn't want to though since you were drunk—"

"aww what a gentle man" I said sarcastically

"yes, I am. the way you were acting last night any 'fuckboy' would've took that as consent. you were really getting reckless. I was so close to fucking you to sleep at one point"

"still not explaining why I'm naked"

"oh. well you started to undress yourself and even got my pants off. that's when I had to stop you or shit would've went down"

"and how did you stop me?" I asked

He began laughing which isn't a good sign.

"now this is the funny part. so it was after the third time you said you didn't want to be an 18 year old virgin..."

"I said that?" I asked cutting him off