𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶

11:03am | 05/16

"This honorable court of the District of Columbia Courts Judicial Circuit with the honorable Judge Rodriguez is now in session

"This honorable court of the District of Columbia Courts Judicial Circuit with the honorable Judge Rodriguez is now in session. All rise."

I stood up and watched as the judge walked in and sat down behind the bench. She instructed everyone to sit down which they did.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this case involves the alleged rape and assault of Mary Murphy. In this case, Mary Murphy, who is a college student at Howard University, is the plaintiff and Masai King who is also a student at Howard University is the defendant. Mary Murphy is asking you to decide whether or not Mister King is guilty of this heinous crime. Miss Murphy is being defended by the district attorney today, do you wish to make an opening statement?"

"The evidence in this case will prove that on Friday, March 8th, Masai King deceived Miss Murphy into entering her room and later used physical force to preform unwanted sexual acts on her. When asked to stop multiple times and when told no he continued to act in such a way. When done he physically abused her, called her nasty names and continued to emotionally abuse her. He broke down Miss Murphy and brought her to a place she'll never be able to leave"

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client, Masai King, has been wrongly accused of abusing Miss Murphy physically and emotionally. During the time of the alleged incident he was playing basketball with his roommate and has never seen or been in the same room as Miss Murphy until the accusations came about. In fact, the accusations were non-existent until a case of my clients past—which was dismissed—was released to the public. Miss Murphy may have been raped on the night of March 8th, but my client was not the one to do so"

So he's using Wayne as his alibi like he said...interesting.

Masai and I haven't spoken since our argument at Storms graduation party. I even decided to stay in New York after that so he had to come back by himself—and he brought Roman with him.

After some time to think about it, and talking with Tay and Majesty, I'm not as mad at him as before. He's known Wayne much longer than he's known me. Yes he owes me honesty, but he also owes Wayne his loyalty. I can't expect him to tell me Wayne's business if he doesn't want me knowing about it—just like Leigh. My issue with the situation though was that Masai was involved, therefore being his business which is then my business. To top it off, Masai is suffering from this and not Wayne. 

He's tried contacting me all week but I ignored him. I needed a break from him and I'm standing by my word. Until he's ready to be honest with me we need some space. He still texts me good morning every morning and good night as well. This morning he even called me multiple times and texted me saying he needed to speak with me urgently but I still ignored it.

So why am I here then? because no matter what we go through I still have love for him, this little break does not mean I hate him. me ignoring him is truthfully a way for me to hurt him the way I feel hurt by him not trusting to tell me. also because Carter said it'd look good for him if I still stood by his side in court, despite our issues.