𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

06:35pm | 01/26

"ugh I need tomorrow to come quicker" I groaned

"you know...I've never met anyone who's been so excited to go to school. it's kinda sad actually, get a life lame"

"shut up!"

We were cuddled up watching some Netflix as we waited for the grown ups to leave. Masai's been here all week since it made no sense for him to go back to Cali after our trip to school. So instead he's gonna leave from here with me.

"would you ever have a threesome?" He asked randomly

I turned to look at him as if he were crazy—which I'm convinced he is.

"yeah...I'll take that as a maybe"

"yeah, maybe if you want to lose me sure"

He was about to respond but before he could there was a knock on my door.

"come in" I yelled

The knob twisted and soon the door swung open. My aunt Shay walked in wearing a beautiful but also revealing nudish colored dress. She looked hot!

"wow!" I said in awe

"damn..." Masai whispered

"uhh isn't that a little too much for a rehearsal dinner

"uhh isn't that a little too much for a rehearsal dinner...I mean won't that take attention from the bride-to-be?" I asked

"ehh, I never really liked that bitch anyways. plus you shoulda seen what I wore to your father's rehearsal dinner back in the day...I damn near was the bride"

That is my aunt Shay for you, always gotta be the best dressed in the room—doesn't matter at what cost, I hear aunt Mia was the same way. Her being a fashion designer doesn't help, she get's so much clothes for free.

"anyways I just wanted to say thanks again for agreeing to watch Bronx. I just fed him and put him to sleep, if you're lucky he'll sleep till we get back. otherwise I left a bottle in the fridge, heat it up and give it to him—but test it on your hand first...I don't even know why I'm telling you, you know"