𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

06:46pm | 09/15🎈

"you think he's gonna like it?" I asked Tay as I rubbed my head again, feeling the texture of my waves

"it don't matter if he like it, as long as you fuck with it"

I rolled my eyes then pulled out my keys to the door. I had to place some of my bags down first before I could actually open the door.

Today Taylor and I went on our annual birthday shopping spree. Every year we alternate day's—so either his birthday or mine or even both—and we go on a shopping spree. Just the two of us, our parents credit cards, and just having fun with each other and spending time together—a rich kids dream.

It actually started when we were 13. It was my birthday and I had no birthday fit so we had to go last minute shopping the day of my birthday to find myself a fit. Then the ritual kept going and here we are...5 years later.

When I walked into the livingroom Kamron, Tre, Wyatt and Uncle Jakob were all sitting around the TV watching football.

"wow" Tre said being the first to notice

"y'all cut your hair?" Kamron asked shocked

"nah, we just wearing wigs" I said sarcastically

This year Taylor and I decided to cut our hair and start fresh. We're adults now, it's time for some change.

"is Ronnie here?" I asked my uncle Jakob noticing that he was here now

"yeah she's in Storm's room. Happy Birthday youngin" He answered

That's my uncle Jakob. No matter how old he is, how much money he got, he's still a street boy at heart.

"we're gonna go get ready" I said

I took a look at all of them and finally noticed they were all dressed and ready to go. For some reason Storm told everyone to wear black, I guess so I could wear a color and the spotlight would be on me. I don't really care for that though. As long as I'm surrounded by the people I love, they can wear what ever color they choose.

Taylor and I made our way upstairs and to my room. I was gonna stop by Storm's just to say hi to Ronnie but I'm already late so she'll see me later.

I was nervous walking to my room. I know it was my choice but I also know Masai loves my hair. I think he loves it more than me actually. Every time we take naps together he's always playing in my hair.