𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

08:17pm | 04/21

I dragged my feet as I walked towards my room

I dragged my feet as I walked towards my room. This weekend went by too quickly and I did not want to be back here yet. I'm actually glad Masai and I decided to put aside the whole situation and just focus on us.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket when I got to the door and stuck it in the keyhole. I tried unlocking it only to realize it was already unlocked. So I just took it back out and twisted the door open.

As soon as I opened the door my ears were filled with the sounds of gunshots. There was a boy sitting in front of my TV playing a video game. I knew it wasn't Maj because this boy had waves.

I guess hearing the door open he paused the game and turned to look at me. This must be Majesty's friend that's spending the week here, yet Majesty was nowhere in sight.

"Hey" I said while setting my dufflebag down

He put the controller down then stood up. wow, he was shirtless, and tall, and shirtless.

"what's good? I'm Hyland" He said while holding out his hand

"Micaiah" I responded while taking his hand to shake

"nice to meet...Micaiah" He said softly making my name sound sexy leaving his lips

I took my hand back and just watched as he licked his lips and then smiled.

"so where's Majesty?" I asked while turning to walk to my closet

The devil's hard at work but I'm definitely not falling for it, not when I got me a whole Masai.

"He went to the mall to get us some food" He answered

I kicked off my shoes and placed them at the bottom of my closet where my other shoes were. Then I started to change out of my clothes into something more comfortable.

"so why here of all places for spring break?"

"well I'm transferring here in the fall so I wanted to get the experience and feel of things"