𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶

08:40am | 01/27

"be careful with that one" I instructed Masai as he helped bring my suitcase upstairs "

"be careful with that one" I instructed Masai as he helped bring my suitcase upstairs "...it's designer"

"y'all just have too much money, give me some damn"

"my dad technically did"

We got out of the staircase and onto the second floor, my floor. I'm finally back baby! There was sort've chaos on my floor but I guess that's normal since everyone's moving back in on the same day.

We got to my door and could hear music blasting loudly on the other side. I guess my new roommate is in already.

"I be ballin like a mofuckin pro...I be ballin like my nigga Mo..." Masai started to rap along

I shook my head and reached into my bag for my key. While I did that Masai decided to twist the doorknob to see if it were unlocked and it was. Well I could've done that.

He swung open the door then started to walk in leaving me standing out here. rude.

"oh hey wassup?" I heard the voice of my new roommate and then the music being lowered

I walked in and seen him standing on his bed hanging posters on his side.

"Hey" I said

He finished with his poster then got down from the bed and walked over to us.

"I'm Majesty...and one of you should be Mic-aiah?"

"Micaiah" I said raising my hand

"oh nice to meet you" He said holding out his hand

"same" I nodded then shook it

"oh uh this is my boyfriend Masai" I added

"dope!" He said then dapped Sai

After our little introduction he got back up onto his bed and continued to hang up drawings that I'm assuming he drew.

"aight I'm gonna go settle in, I'll come get you for lunch" Masai said

"okay" I nodded

He kissed me on the forehead then left my suitcase before walking out the room. I decided to start unpacking since today would be the only day I have time for it. Tomorrow the semester beings again and I'll be starting my spring classes.