𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

02:20pm | 04/15

"I'm so sorry" He whispered again

"stop. if anyone should be sorry it's my family, well my uncle. if he didn't have that part of your past dug up then this might have not been leaked" I said while playing in his hair

Of course he didn't see the post so I had to be the one to break it to him. He feels guilty for some reason even though it's not his fault. After that we've been laying up in my bed with him apologizing every two seconds.

"we don't know that"

"I find it very convincing since the very reason of getting that information was to break us up. if my dad didn't guarantee that it wasn't my uncle I would think it's him"

"you really believe that?"

An answer was ready to come out my mouth but then I thought about it. Uncle Jakob is not like that. He likes family business staying between family so I don't see him putting it out there. but I also can't ignore the possible connection. although he does seem to like Masai now, or at least tolerate him.

"no" I answered followed with a sigh

"you don't deserve this. I know I didn't do it and it's not my fault but two people don't need to go down for this. you need to break up with me or they'll claim you're just as bad for supporting me. I pled guilty, that's all they need"

"even had you actually raped that girl that doesn't mean you're a bad person now. our past actions don't define us. it was two years ago, you went to a party, got drunk and had sex. you did what ninety percent of teenagers do, you shouldn't be ridiculed for that"

"that's not what the media sees. I don't care about what happens to me or my image, you're the one I care about. you're the one with millions of followers, your image is on the line here. this not only affects you but your family too. you can say you don't care and all but I know you do. you care what others think even though you won't admit"

"Masai—"

"nah I'm not done" He said before sitting up "this can't be connected to your name. what kinda lawyer has a criminal boyfriend? I won't let you ruin what you got going for you"

"you know today makes seven months for us? that may not be a lot but it's a long time to spend with someone. I'm supposed to give up a seven month relationship just because I care what people I have not even met think of me? you're out your damn mind if you think I'm breaking up with you because of this. you did nothing wrong, I'm not breaking up with you Sai...period"

He sighed then rested his head back onto my chest.

"I just don't want you getting hurt from this"

"Sai I love you, we'll get through this together just don't shut me out"

"I love you too, you have no idea how much"