𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

03:14pm | 05/12

"oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" I heard my dad yelling as the ride started to go up

Sai and I just laughed as we watched everyone go up in the ride. Because of his injuries he's not supposed to ride most of the rides. That works for me though because truthfully I'm kinda scared of rollercoasters, so he's my excuse not to go on many.

As you can see Storm decided on a theme for her graduation party. She and my dad rented out a whole amusement park for the day so she could throw her party here. She invited her friends and other people who graduated to come and celebrate as well.

"babe you don't gotta kick it with me the whole time, you should go have fun" Masai said while taking another spoon of the ice cream sundae we were sharing

"it's fine, I like spending time with you"

"you gonna be with me for another week, you should go be with Majesty and Tay"

He has to go back to DC tomorrow since the judge only allowed him to be here for the weekend. Plus he needs to attend physical therapy and his trial starts on Thursday. Because of all of that I decided to stay with him that week. Hopefully the case can be dismissed the first day of trial so we'll be able to come home.

"they'll be fine, they got each other" I answered

"babe I fuck with all the attention, I really do, but you don't wanna miss out on spending time with your friends. I'm not going anywhere, we got mad time to spend doing nothing. now go have some fun" 

"fine. but let's go on one more ride together then I'll meet up with them"

He nodded then began to stand up. I stood up and went over to the nearest trashcan to throw out the ice cream sundae cup then came back over to hold his hand. I led him over to the carousel. It was a pretty nice carousel in my opinion.

"nah this is ass" Masai said as we walked past the gates

The man standing by just nodded while he began to slow it down for us to get on.

This is like the fifth kiddie ride he's been on today. The most interesting ride for him so far has been the ferris wheel, and all that really does is bring you up and down in a circle at a normal pace.

When it finally stopped and we got on the only people on it were aunt Shay and Bronx, which made sense.

We sat in the little couple seat they had since neither of us felt like getting up on a horse.