02:We Hate Love Each Other

HELENA's POV

We arrived at the school almost 20 minutes later. And as usual, Raymond is playing the daddy-card AGAIN.

"Okay, listen, just behave okay. I've got eyes everywhere in the school.." He warned me just as I was about to greet my best friend. Jia Peterson, who I can clearly see is busy flirting with the cute boy in the parking lot, without even noticing Raymond's car. And she's clearly did not notice my presence, at all.

Bless you, Jia!

I focus back on my annoying brother who's currently giving me a lecture non-stop. Is he ever going to stop talking?

He's talking too much, and I find it hard to keep up with whatever he's talking about right now.

"What?" He adds, as he notices my annoyed face.

"You will not repeat what happened last time with that Parker boy.. A public love declaration at school? Ugh, I almost threw up at that time!"

Can't really blame him though, I did too.

"He'a quite lucky that I did not punch the hell out of his face that time. So, you better behave yourself, Helena." Oh, me? Behave? What about him?

"Stop wasting your time sneaking out behind my back with a guy.. don't you think I wouldn't know about it? Especially a jerk like Parker." He continued, clearly that scene did not sit well with him too.

A jerk? Is my dear brother talking about himself? I look at him, and I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah.. yeah..I got it.." I did sound very annoyed right now. Like, what the hell? What am I?? Seven years old?

"Oh, are you now? Why does it seems to me that you're not?"

Ugh! Is he being serious right now??

I sigh again, a big sigh. "No hooking up with guys because my big brother has got his eyes everywhere-" I repeat the main points from his lecture just now.

"Jeez... got it Ray." I add, rolling my eyes at him.

And just as Raymond wants to reply, he stops when the loud sound of a car is coming towards us. I turn my head to look in the same direction where Raymond is looking only to see the familiar car that I would recognize in a heartbeat.

Yeah, fuck my heart.

The car parked right beside Raymond's car. I know exactly whose car that is. Blake Kingstone, the one and only.

The most popular guy at school, but clearly no girls at the school can pass the qualification to be his girlfriend. Being the captain of the football team must have boosted his ego that much.

Blake and Raymond are so alike. Especially when it comes to the girls' part. They both share the same fucking habit, where changing girls is very common for them. Maybe that's the reason why they were best friends.

Jerk-ass.

"Morning Dawsons..." He says while walking towards me and Raymond.

Okay, I know where this is going to end. I bet all of my father's fortune that this guy will start his day at school by getting on my nerves. It has been, and still is, Blake's hobby ever since we knew each other.

"Aww, did I miss the 'morning talk for little Helena' session at the parking lot just now??" That jerk says this while smirking and looking at me. Clearly, he saw when I was pouting just 2 minutes ago, when Raymond reminded me to behave.

"Blake, don't even start-" I say every word while gritting my teeth and shooting a glare into those blue eyes of Blake's, as he cuts me off.

"Oh, I am not even starting anything with you, yet... Helena." Blake is still grinning like a total idiot.