48:A Moment With The Jerk

~HELENA POV~

"What the hell happens between them anyway?? Raymond looks like he is ready to kill Adam!!" Emma say, while looking at me. I just shrug at her, and continue to eat my lunch.

After that scene in the morning, I haven't seen Blake at all. Raymond is currently on detention, and Adam is at the infirmary  office. All students at the cafe is busy gosipping, and making their own story on why Raymond punch Adam. Some of them take the chances to glance at me, because they believe that I am the reason why of all that drama.

It's true though..

I thought to myself. 

"We need to talk.." A very familiar voice which I don't even bother to look from behind of me, is currently taking a chair to seat beside me.

"Umm..Hel?? Blake..." Jia signal to me to look beside me, with her wide eyes. I just ignore her, and continue to eat like Blake does not exist. I'm just soo mad at him right now. Even though they knew that Adam is the one who spiked my drink, it still make me mad that they decide it's okay to kill that poor boy.

And plus, I'm okay aren't I?? Adam's plan clearly did not went well the way he has plan it, and that matter is in the past now. He also have confess to me himself of how regret and sorry he is. Even though I myself, still cannot forgive him, but still, IT'S NOT OKAY TO JUST PUNCH PEOPLE AROUND EVERYTIME THEY MADE MISTAKE.

Arggh...I hate violence..I really am..

But the most important people in my life is clearly loves to solve everything with it!!

"Ooh it's okay Jia,  I'll just sit here till my pumpkin decides not to ignores me.." Blake say, while shamelessly  staring at me with his puppy eyes, and grinning like an idiot. Both Jia and Emma let out a small gasp, clearly in shocks. We still haven't told anyone yet about us, not even Raymond.

Ughh...great...

"What do you want Blake" I say in a boring tone, still not looking at him.

"I want to talk"

"Then talk, it's not like I have an on off switch for my ears anyway.." I reply, sarcastically. He watch me with an amused expression.

"Okay then, as you wish. I already said at your house that you are exlusively mi..." I put my hands to cover his mouth, and he chuckles a little with both of my hand still at his mouth. I groans.

'Ughh...can you guys leave me for a moment with this jerk??" I look at both of my best friends, who is currently watching us so curiously. Emma nod at me even though her face is full with questions. She drag the confuse Jia with her to another table.

"What is wrong with you??" I take my hand from his mouth, he is still chuckling watching me.

"I'm sorry..about this morning.." Wow. Blake Kingstone just apologize to me.

"Sorry rejected. Now go. " I don't even look at him. I am really mad right now, and Blake, being Blake, always have to do things his way. Can he at least wait till after school to come to me?? Why in the hell that he must come apologizing in the damn school's cafe??

"Fuck this. I'm done playing nice. It's either you look at me and let's settle this, or I can just kiss you right now, right here. " Shit. I know he is deadly serious. He will never give a shits about what people would think. If he want it, he will do it. That's Blake. But my ego is more higher than I thought it could be.

"Fuck you. Just leave me alone. " Oh god. Why did I said that??

"Fine. You ask for this." Without warning, he cup my face and kiss me, hard. I can already hear the sound of studenta gasping around our table. Fuck me. I want to kiss him back. I really do. I push him in the chest, but he doesn't budge. Damn strong!!

There is only one thing that I could to to stop this. To show him that I am no longer mad at him. And just like that, I kiss him back. After about a few minutes kissing each other in front this whole students, Blake rest his forehead in mine.

"Do not be angry at me again. Especially when it's about another guy. Understood??"

"Yes sir..." I mock him, rolling my eyes.

"Still being stubborn are you?? Should I just eat your face again??" He smirks at me. Shit. I watch him in horror. If the teacher caught us kissing each other at the cafe, I am sure as hell that the both of us will end up in detention.

"You should have seen your face earlier.." He say, chuckling. Fuhh. Thank god he's joking. I almost ran away from the table when he said he want to kiss me again.

"Ha really funny Blake, do you want to end up like Adam?? Now is really not a good time to show people how you soo crazy in love about me.." I say the word crazy in love one by one right through his face, with intentions to tease him. I can't be mad at this guy for a long time I guess.

"Ray is not in a good mood right now, and I can assure you that knowing his sister is currently seeing his best friend is the last thing that he need.." I add.

"Ouuch..I feels like a mistress..are you suggesting that we should be seeing each other behind your brother's back right now pumpkin??" He pretends to get hurt, touching his heart. And I punch his stomach slightly.

"Can you at least be serious?? I'm not joking..you should really stop this whole sweet PDA thing on me right now.." I say. He look at me for a moment, slowly sighing, before saying something.

"Look, I don't give a damn if Ray know about this, I am not seeing you behind his back, and I will tell him myself later on. And just to make one thing clear first, I'm not telling him for the shit like asking for his permission or whatever shit it is, I'm doing it simply just to tell him cause as much as I love secretly  seeing you behind everyone's back that is more like forbidden love or something which is by the way hot..." He grin like an idiot.

"But honey, I don't do this whole shits like restraining myself from kissing you on public thing. PDA is more like my forte.." And just like that, he touch my chin, and he give me one more passionate kiss on my lips before leaving me at the cafe with all eyes still watching me in shocks. 

I just sit there, with my wide eyes.

Ugh....great....

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]