39:Saving The Damsel In Distress

~HELENA POV~

I run, even if I am currently almost out of breath, I just run using all of my strenght. Until I bump into someone. My head perfectly land on a tough chest.

"Miss me??" He smirks while still holding me, supporting me from falling.

I look up to see his face, and the smirk on his face is change with a worried expression when he sees my face.

"Blake??" For a second there, I think I just heard my voice is cracking out. I can't help but to let out a little relief breath when I see it's him.

"What the hell??" He tighthens his hold on my shoulders.

"You're shivering.." He states.

"I...I just..." I don't even have the energy left to talk. I am really out of breath right now.

"What happen????" I still can't find my voice to reply to him.

He clearly notice that my chest went up and down so fast due to my hard breathing , and I bet that my face really look like shit right now.

"Damnit, you're scaring the hell out of me Hel.. Can you please just calm down.. I'm here aren't I?? Breathe..." He look at my eyes so intensely.

I slowly take a deep breath in and out for a few minutes. Blake still look worry.

"You look pale..what are you running from??" He say, while looking around behind me, with both his hands still holding my shoulders.

It's not what, it's who...

I just ignore all his questions.

"Can we please just get the hell out from here first??"

He looks like thinking for a seconds, but after that he nod while looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake walk me to my house, lucky for me, I thought that I really run fucking fast a moment ago. Because, without even realising it, actually my house is just right there, in front of me.

No wonder I bump into Blake, because his house is also just around my house. Thank god.

I really thought that I would die just now..

"What happen??" Blake turn his back to face me.

I am currently sitting at the kitchen's counter. After giving me a glass of a water, Blake stand in front of me, with both of his hands at the counter.

I grab the glass, and drink it till the glass is empty. I am still trying to calm myself, I just seat there, while he's looking at me with a very concern looks.

I take a very deep breath.

"Do you still remember that night where you save me from nearly getting hit by a car??" I ask, and he nod.

"The red car...I saw that car around our neighbourhood's park this evening.."

"Okay, and??" He still don't understand what the hell I am saying.

I roll my eyes before replying to him. I think I should tell him about what happen at the airport last week.

"I met a girl at the airport last week..while sending my dad, she looks so..I don't know how to describe it, but she seems not normal.."

"Not normal??"

"Exactly, she seems...she seems like a little bit, insane??" My statement sounds more like a question.

"You're cute.." Blake chuckles while looking at me.

"I'm serious.." I roll my eyes at him.

"She's crazy..I'm telling you, you should have seen what she did with her sandwich!! She's insane!! I'm hundred percent sure she is.." I add again.

Blake let out a slightly chuckles before he focus again towards me.

"Her sandwich??" He ask. And I nod for a few times, with my big eyes looking at him, as a sign of confirmation about that whole sandwich thing.

R.I.P for that sandwich..

I thought..

"You're lucky you're cute.." Blake say, while letting out a little laugh.

"BLAKE!!" I groans. Blake stop laughing at me after that.

"Your point is?? I still can't figure out what the connections about the crazy sandwich girl you just met at the airport, with what happen to you this evening.."

"I think it's the same person..the one who's been threatening me, the one that nearly hit me, the girl at airport...it's the same damn person.." I say to him, while taking out my phone.

I let Blake read the whole messages that she send to me.

The last message that I got clearly prove that the number is the one that nearly hit me, and my theory about that psycho girl really make sense, because that picture that she send, clearly need her to be right in front of me to take that picture.

And that girl, is the only one standing right there, with her creepy smile.

God..only by remembering the images of that girl really creep me out.

"And Blake, there's something about that girl..." I say.

Something oddly very familiar. Why do I feel like I know this girl???