35:Do Not Provoke The Bad Boy

~BLAKE POV~

"Well well, congrats on your win, but you know what, Blake, you can win this. Just take the damn victory, because I'm aiming for other wins than just football.."

Alex must be shitting me right now.

I swear to God, if he even fucks says it's about Helena, I'm going to kill this bastard.

"What do you think it'll be?" He smirks while holding his helmet.

The son of a bitch.

I started to take a few steps towards him, until Mason held my chest roughly to push me back.

"Calm down, man," Mason advised.

"STAY OUT OF THIS," I say to him lowly, but still manage to make him understand that I don't want him to stop me. Mason is one of the guys that are so close to me on the football team, so he does know about my conflict with Alex.

"If you say so, but please man, control your temper.. we're still on the school's ground." I just left him there, standing beside me, while I took a step to confront Alex.

"You'll see, Blake, I'm going to win her over..."He is fucking smirking right now.

"Her??" I scoff at him. But there was a part of me that was hoping he was not talking about Helena, because if he was, then fuck this.

Whether on school grounds or not,

I'm going to fucking kill him.

"I'm talking about Helena.. she's mine to take.. and I will make sure of it."

"YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Let's just admit it, Blake. She's into me just as much I am into her. Actually, I would never have to force myself on her. We both want it. "

FUCKING BASTARD. HE'S DEAD.

I take one more step forward, and I punch him really hard. It only takes a few blows, and his mouth is already bleeding. And mine too.

But I don't give a shit. Even though I can hear more people coming towards the field to stop us, I don't really give a FUCKING shit.

~HELENA POV~

After about a moment of struggling to stop both of them, both Rivendale's and Liberty's high football teams finally managed to hold Blake and Alex.

"You better have a good explanation for this, boys!!" Rivendale High's coach voice is almost taking over the whole field right now. He is screaming while standing between the two teams, with both of his hands on Blake's and Alex's chest.

Even though all the football players on their own team are holding them, both Blake and Alex still seem to be in their punching the shit out of each other's mood.

I can even see all the bruises and blood all over their faces. Both of them are still being held up, but they just don't give a shit about the surroundings.

Blake and Alex are currently smirking while glaring at each other, with their whole bodies being held by their own team.

"Boys, take your quarterback to the football locker room NOW!!" As soon as the coach says that, while looking towards Raymond and Mason, who are still holding Blake, they drag him out of the field with the help of the other members of our school's football team.

I just nod my head towards Raymond when he's giving me a 'get-your-ass-out-of-the-field-away-from-Alex' look while he's dragging Blake away.