57: God, Please Keep Her Safe

~HELENA POV~

It hurts. It's really hurt. The pain cause me to grunts a little due to the pain on my head. My eyes becomes wide open in shock when a big splash of water is touching my face. "Wake up princess..it's play time."  My hopes that it all just a dream is gone as soon as I hear that voice. Just as my eyes is wide open, the first thing that I notice is the place. I can even see many old cars from the window. The old car workshop.

"Why....? Why are you doing this to me?? Who are you..?" Just as I says that, suddenly she hit me on my face, hard. The chair that I am seating on with both of my hands and legs is being tie to fall down due to her hit.

"Arghh.." Groaning in pain due to my head which is already injured that fall right to the floor. I can can even feel more blood dropping on my  forehead.

"Who said you could ask me questions?? Did I ?? DID I??!!!!" With both of her hands raking her hairs, she look at me with a looks that scaring the hell out of me. I can't help myself as my tears fall down through my red cheek that she just hit. She then laugh. A really loud laugh while trying to stand the chair that I am being tied to. 

"There you go..now we can start the game shall we??" I just watch her smiling face in horror. She take a chair to seat in front of me, with a burn coil at her hand. I watch her come approaching me with my shaking body, and praying silently.

Somebody...please...SAVE ME.

~RAYMOND POV~

"It was all my fault..I should've come sooner...oh god..It's my fault!." Emma is sobbing with Jia by her side. "Stop it Emma! You've been blaming yourself for hours!! It's not your fault so stop it!" I honestly don't know what to say.

I want to say that it's not her fault, but it seems like the cat has got my tongue. It's Helena we're talking about right now. My sister. I was suppose to be there for her, protecting her. This is my fault. This whole situation is fucking make me mad. If only I was at home during that time...

Emma suddenly stand from the couch. "You saw it Jia!! You've saw it!! How that psycho hit her!! She even drag her!! And Helena...she..she...Oh god!!!" She is crying while moving restlessly in the living room. "She's so scared...she's scared.. And she's alone out there!! If only I've come to her sooner..."

"I know.." Jia is also crying right now.

"But you're the one who found her phone with blood all over it Em..And because of that we could report it to the police...You've done what you had to, no one is blaming you.."

Jia is right. If it only not because of her, we would never knew what happen to Helena. And because of that the police could check the CCTV from the road to find Helena. Emma play a big part on this. She should not be blaming herself. It's been a few hours now since Helena is kidnapped and Blake is still not saying even one word.

After Emma found Helena's phone, she called me while I was with Blake hanging out at Jenny's house with all the football team. The only thing that he said is just he wanted to go with me to the police station. But ever since the police showed us the CCTV footage of when Helena is being taken by that bitch, he seems to lose it. Not a single word came out from him.

~BLAKE POV~

Shit. Fucking shit. Where are you Hel?? I've been fighting with my own feelings right now. I am already in a fucking hell thinking about her, and Emma just have to make it even fucking hard for me to endure all this feelings inside of me by mentioning that footage. That sight...The sight of her being tortured by that fucking shit. FUCK. FUCKING SHITS!!!

It's been a few hours now. I could not even imagine what that shit has done to her all this fucking time that we've been wasting seating at home doing nothing but wait for the fucking update from the fucking police station.

The police is currently on the mission to search for Helena. But still, doing nothing and just wait like a fuck is not my fucking forte' . It's Helena. It's her. I will not just wait for the damn police. I will not be fucking waiting when it's comes to her..  

I stand up from my seat that makes all people at the living room's head looking up to me. I just walk from there without a words. And nobody dare to even ask me anything cause I bet they already knew I don't really have a fucking mood to talk right now.

Just as I unlock the car's door, Raymond's voice stop me. "Where do you think you're going??" If it only it's not Raymond. "I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing.." Raymond looks like he was thinking for a few seconds before replying back.

"Yeah, me too. Let's go and find where the hell is she..I bet we could try something..It's time to use all the 'cable' that we had due to our family don't you think??" Raymond smirk a little while mentioning the so known 'cable' that he meant. "Are you in??"

"I AM SO.. FUCKING IN" I reply, shortly. God, wherever she is,

Please....please keep her safe.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]