66: I Dare You To Kiss Me

This chapter is dedicated
to lolxmood ❤❤

~HELENA POV~

"Ohh..so you're Helena??" She say while giving me a very sweet smile.

"Yeah that's me.." I reply shortly to her. Jia and Emma also take that chance to introduce themself to her, including James, and Peter. Raymond just chuckles while watching James and Peter trying to be cool in front of Serena while introducing them self. Ughh. Boys...

Meanwhile Blake, he just stay silent with his cold face. Woah..Is he jealous because of her?? My heart hurts like hell. But I try hard not too show it especially in front of him.

"We were just talking about having a lunch at JoJo's bar.. Do you wanna join??" Blake ask her.

"Sure..I would love to..especially when there's you.." She practically purrs like a damn cat while holding Blake's hand. Emma and Jia once again staring at me in a wide eyes.

"What??" I ask boringly. The both of them sigh.

"Uhmm Ray?? I think it's better if we go now before all the tables is taken. Helena will ride in my car.." Emma suddenly say to Raymond.

"I'll go with James!!" Jia almost yell. James is only smirking playfully at her after that. Ughh.

"Sure..Peter will go with me, and Blake is with Serena..See you all there..Take care of her.." Raymond say to Emma while ruffling my hair.

"What am I, five??" I roll my eyes while yelling at him from behind. I could still hear Peter is laughing with him while walking. I do notice Blake is looking at me when I yell at Raymond, but I just ignore it.

"Okay then, see you all there.. Let's go Jia.." James say. "Bye girls...." Jia is winking at me and Emma before following James into his car. So this leave only the four of us. Emma, Serena, Blake, and me.

"Emma, could you take Serena with you?? Actually Helena and I have somewhere to go first.." I stare at Blake in a wide eyes. Emma just nods at him, while Serena is currently pouting.

"Did we??" I ask and he just ignore me while grabbing my hand towards his car.

"See you there Serena.." He say before we walk away. I just give Emma a bitter smile while we walk past them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 10 minutes ride from our school to JoJo's Bar is full with silence. He did not even say anything, so I also did the same. I don't know what the hell is he thinking taking me to ride with him if he was already planning to become like this.

We all arrive at JoJo's Bar almost at the same time. Thank god there is still an empty table for us. The bar is currently playing The Beatles music. Many people come for lunch, and I even see some student from our school. After about 10 minutes, our table is full with the food that we've order.

"Wow..the steak looks good.." Serena say while looking at my steak. I just smile at her before replying.

"It's damn good.." I say while looking at her, but I make sure that I will never stare into Blake's eyes, because he's sitting right next to her. She then look at her burger, or more like checking the burger. She make a disgusted face and didn't even touch her food after that.

"What's wrong??" Blake suddenly ask her, but she just shakes her head. He then take her plate and checking her burger like it has some virus on it. Ughh.

"You look like you're going to eat them alive.." Emma whisper into my ear. I just roll my eyes at her. Suddenly, Blake call the girl who had take our order just now.

"Excuse me, she order her burger without any vegetables on it.." WOW. Serena didn't even tell him what's wrong with the damn burger, but he could figure it out even without her telling him?? Shoot me already. I could feel Emma is pinching my . I just ignore her. My heart is like a volcano already.

The girl apologise to Serena, and take the burger back. "I'll get you a new one in a minutes okay.." She smile at the rest of us before leaving the table.

It's been about almost half an hour of eating, talking, and joking around at JoJo's Bar. Well that's also mean that it's been half an hour I let my eyes watching Serena flirting with Blake. Trust me, I know what flirting look like when I've seen one. Ughh. "So, what about we play game while we wait for Peter in the toilet..." James say. Both me and Emma let out a big sigh. Blake, and Raymond just chuckles while shaking their heads.

"I'm in!!!" Serena is already excited to hear that we're going to play game.

"Let me guess, truth or dare??" Blake is laughing a little at James. Raymond also join him.

"Damn..you're never getting tired of truth or dare ever since camp.." I say with a big sigh. Serena suddenly take an empty glass bottle of orange juice and spin it on the table. The bottle stop on spinning at my direction.

'Okay Helena, truth or dare??" She ask.

"Truth..." I simply say, and all of them is cheering for me after I choose truth. I look at her, waiting for the question. "Did my brother really tried to rape you, or you're only pretending it to be like that so you could have everyone's attention???"

"What the fuck Serena??" Raymond glare at her, and Blake also looks like he could already hit her at the face if she was a guy. Emma and Jia is currently sending a death glare at her, while James just sit there watching us in silent.

"What is wrong with you??!! Do you really have to fucking mention his name right now??!!" Blake practically just snarl at her. I still seat there watching them silently. I still can't believe that she just ask me that damn question.

"Opps sorry..I didn't mean anything, I just thought it would be fun if I ask a more 'fun' question.." She reply without even showing any guilt in her face. Blake looks like he want to say something to her, but I cut him off.

"She's right...it was just a question.. Everyone would've choose truth if the question is easy. So where's the fun in that right??" I say while looking at her. Bring it on Serena. If she think that she could get into my nerves by asking that, well she's wrong.

"Yes he DID. HE TRIED TO RAPE ME. AND I'VE NEVER EVEN NEED TO PRETEND ABOUT IT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE'S ATTENTION, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHY?? I'VE ALREADY GOT ALL THE FUCKING ATTENTION FROM EVERYONE EVEN WITHOUT YOUR BROTHER'S HELP."

"Whooo...burnnnn...." Jia, Emma, and James say at the same time. Emma pat my back with her proud face. Serena's face is already turning into red just when I said that. I give her a sweet fake smile before I spin the bottle. The game keep on going for almost 15 minutes. Even Peter is already joining us. We keep on playing until it was Serena's turn to spin the bottle again.

The bottle stop to spin right at Blake's direction. Wow. This is already like a movie. This girl really got the best timing. "Truth or dare??" Serena ask while looking at him so intensely. Like seriously, is she in love with him??

"Dare.." Of course he would choose dare. Serena smile playfully before replying to Blake.

"I dare you to kiss me right here, right now..." What the hell???!!!!!

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]