61: I Am Here For You, Always

~RAYMOND POV~

No words from Blake at all. It's been 20 minutes since he went to the police station. My phone's screen is only full with the notifications of the 15 missed calls from dad. God, please...I pray silently in front of the operation room waiting for Helena. "Ray, don't worry too much..she'll make it..it's Helena, she's the strongest girl that Rivendale's High ever got.." Mason say while putting his hand on my back. I just nods with a bitter smile. Yeah I really hope so.

"Do anyone want a coffee??" Jia suddenly stand up from her seat. ""I think it's better if we drink some coffee while we wait for her.." She add.

"I'll come with you.." James join her when everyone just nods at Jia. Suddenly the operation room's door is open. All of us stand up at the same time watching the doctor's every move towards our direction.

"How is she????" Thank god Blake is not here, because I think Justin will have to endure Blake shooting dagger from his eyes just by asking that question.

"Fortunately, no major organs were damaged but it could've been critical since she lost a lot of blood due to the stab wound on her stomach.." The doctor say looking at Justin and me.

"Will she make a full recovery???" I ask, cause I will blame myself if anything happens to her.

"Don't worry, the surgery went well, and she'll wake up soon..." Just as the doctor say that, once again, Justin interrupts me. Maybe even the doctor is currently confuse of who's the brother, is it me, or this noisy romeo guy.

"Can we see her now???" Justin ask with his worried face that probably will meet Blake's punch anytime soon if he's here.

"Yes you can..you guys can see her after we transfer her to the ward room..but do not take a long time because she needs to rest.."

"Thank you..." I say to the doctor, before he leave us in front of the operation room. "Thank god she's okay...Thank god she's okay.." Even though Justin is whispering that to himself like a chant, I could still hear his voice. This guy is really seeking for a trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~HELENA POV~

I open my eyes slowly. The pain on my wrist and stomach make me grunts a little. "Hey, easy...you are not supposed to move.." A voice that I know very well belongs to who. "Let me help you.." He help me to lean on the bed.

"How do you feel???" He ask after helping me by putting me slowly to lean on the bed. "I'm fine..it's just.." I hold my stomach due to the pain that I feel. My stomach..Oh god...She stabbed me..That girl stabbed me. Suddenly I remember all the things that she had did to me. "Oh god...she.." This time I can't help it anymore, a few drop of tears fell down through my cheeks.

Then the bandage on my wrist is catch by my eyes. Seeing that makes my mind flowing with the memory of my wrist being burned all over again, and again by her. "STOP!!! STOP!! STOP HURTING ME!!!" I scream hysterically while holding my wrist.

"Helena STOP IT!!! You're safe now!! STOP IT!!" Blake try to hold me while screaming at me. "NO!! She'll come back!! She will find me..help me!!" I scream and at the same time crying like a mad women. "Helena please!! You could've hurt yourself!!!" Seeing the way I act, Blake hug me so tight in his embrace and at the same time trying to calm me down.

"It's hurt....it's hurt!!" I cry on his arms.

"Shhh...You're save now..You're in the hospital Helena..We've got you..you're no longer with her..you're save, with me..with us..." I take a very deep breath to look around me. He's right. I'm in the hospital. He let me go after I stop on screaming in hysterically. But still, he never let go of me by holding my hand, tight. I don't know why, but I feel safe. He makes me feel safe. I cry with his eyes on me. I let out all the emotions in my heart all at once.

"Shh..You're safe now, you're safe.." He hold my face with his hand and I can see the warmth in his eyes as he says every words by looking so intensely into my eyes.

"Nothing, and no one could ever do any harm to you. Ray is here for you. Jia and Emma also here for you. Even me, I'm here for you..We're all are here for you..." It seems like all the anger that I felt for him this morning when he went to my house slowly disappear.

"Even the whole football team is here for you..They could kick anyone's ass anytime you want it..so tell me who's crazy enough want to harm you with all the team is right here for you??" I smile a little after what he says.

"The one with a mental problem might will.." I reply back with a joke while smiling at him. Yeah he's right. For now, I think it's better if I try to forget about that incident. "For now, you need to lay back down first..." I just nods at his bossy tone.

~BLAKE POV~

When she mention that the one with a mental problem might come for her, it seems like I can't reply back to her. What the Psychiatric Doctor said at the police station suddenly come across my mind. If Helena knew that the girl who did this to her will not end up in a prison, I'm afraid that she will be even more scared than she already is.

As soon as I told Raymond about what I heard at the police station, he went to the police station with Mason with Helena's family lawyer to see if there is any way to charge Ocatavia with an attempted murder, and kidnapping. Deep down I know it's impossible, but still I do hope that they could do something especially after what I just saw. The incident really effects Helena so badly, and I don't want that to fucking happen to her again.

"Blake???" Her voice wake me up into the reality.

"Why?? Do you need something??"

She looks at me with her tired face. "I've been asking you for like about ten times, but you just seat there, ignoring me..did something happen?? Why did you seems so in trouble??" She asks. Her voice do tells me that she's still weak, and need a rest. She just wakes up after being unconscious for almost 3 hours for fuck sakes.

"Nothing happen..I'm just tired. Last time I checked, we're just back from the school camp that was like hell remember??" I try to change the topic while taking the blanket on her legs up to her chest to cover her.

"Yeah..and last time I checked you're angry at me for ignoring you.." She reply back while just letting me to put the blanket on her.

"Last time I checked, you said that you love me....is it still valid?? "

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]