27:Beyond Mad And Wet

~HELENA POV~

I can feel like somebody's hand is moving my shoulder right now. forcing me to wake up. This is what I hate the most.

I don't know if it's just me, but I swear that I can kill a person without even blinking my eyes, when someone decides to interrupt my deep slumber. Which happens every fucking time, because apparently some people have decided to shorten their life cycle and are begging me to end their life by waking me up.

I lazily open my eyes, and all that I can see is Blake. Ugh... he's a jerk!!I closed my eyes.

"Wake up sleepy head...Don't make me use option number two. " Blake says when he sees that I don't have any intention of waking up. I just ignore him, and keep cuddling myself with the blanket.

"Do you really want me to use the option number two Helena Dawson?? WAKE UP PPPPPPPPP " He screamed right into my ear. I think he's already getting bored of living. I lazily open my eyes while groaning.

"Oh god....I swear I'll kill you, Blake!! Stop screaming!!!!! " I yell at him back, still laying under my blanket with my puffy eyes glaring towards him.

He looks at me while sitting in front of me, his hand still holding my shoulder. And then I close my eyes again with the intention of continuing my deep slumber.

"Okay, you know what, fuck this.. I'm going to throw you in the river. I bet that option will surely wake you up.."

Was that what you meant? option number two?

I couldn't even manage to reply to him when I realized that he was already holding me up, and had put me behind his shoulder. I'm only wearing a dark blue short pant and a fucking black singlet right now.

Was he serious about throwing me into the river this early in the morning?

"Fuck him!! The water at the river is probably fucking cold right now.

Put me down, you scumbag!!!BLAKE!!" I scream, while hitting his back.

I can hear James and Mason laughing not too far away from my tent. Even worse, I can even see Raymond joining them in laughing at me. The other boys are too busy packing up the things that we'll be needing later on while hiking.

"Don't worry sister!!! I can assure you there were no gorillas in the river. Gorillas can't swim, you know!!! " Raymond is yelling at us, because Blake is already down near the river away from where our tents are.

"Fuck you, Rayyy!!!FUCK YOU!! " I yell back at Raymond, even though I think he can't hear me anymore.

"You are the worst brother, EVER!!!!"

I can already hear the sound of Blake's annoying chuckles while still holding me.

Put me down, Blake!! YOU JERK, I'M ALREADY AWAKE!!!!Please put me down!!!BLAKE!!!" Ohh God.. it's only in the middle of the morning, and here I am screaming like a fucking Tarzan while wearing short pants.

He just kept on going into the river till it reached his knees.

"BLAKE, DON'T YOU EVER PUT ME DOWN!! OR I SWEAR TO.... " He didn't even let me finish what I'm about to say.

I'm soaked like a lost puppy in the middle of the river in the blink of an eye.Just as my face comes out of the river's surface, I look at Blake, who is currently laughing so hard like an idiot. I glare at him in awe. My hair and clothes are all wet due to the water.

"Fuck you!" I scream as loud as I can while I narrow my eyes and look at him.

"Oh really, Hel? You want to fuck me? " He says this with a wide grin all over his face.

That son of a bitch....I'm gonna kill him!!

"YES I AM!! "I WANT TO FUCK YOU WITH A FUCKING KNIFE RIGHT INTO YOUR 'BLAKE JUNIOR' SO I CAN FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"I scream, while still standing in the middle of the river.

"Knife?? Wow... how brave of you...But I prefer condoms way more than knives, by the way. " He laughed. And I glare at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Okay.. enough with that.. come on.. get out of the water.." He says this while giving out his hand to hold me, but I just stand there, not moving even an inch. Still glaring at him while crossing my arm.

"Get the hell out of the water right now Helena.. Don't make me force you. " He warns me, but I'm not giving him any fuck at all.

He glares at me. "GET YOUR PREETY LITTLE ASS OUT OF THE DAMN WATER RIGHT NOW!" he says.

Seriously though, just a few minutes ago, he was so eager to throw me into the river, and when I was just about to stay in the river for the rest of my life, he wanted my preety little ass to get out of the water.

It's not that easy, Mr. Kingstone. You just keep on pissing me off ever since we arrived at the camp site. He even tried to play with my feelings yesterday by almost fucking kissing me!! "Fuck him!! I'm not going to make this easy on him.

An eye for an eye.

Blake is still looking at me, while I, on the other hand, am still glaring at him. I will never blink my eyes! Never! I want him to know that I am not that easy. Let's just keep glaring at each other until one of our eyes jumps from its socket!!!

He glared at me again.

I also gave him my most terrifying glare ever!!

We kept on doing that, maybe for about three minutes now. Until he opened his mouth to say something to me.

"Enough with this little glaring contest of yours, Helena... get out now." He says, in his boring tone.

"GET OUT NOW!" he adds again after he sees that I am still not moving at all.

"MAKE. ME. " I dare him.

And just like that, he turned towards me, and again, he put me under his shoulder. Oh, quarterback!!It must be very easy for him to hold me around like this.

"LET ME GO!!!!" I scream at him.

And when we were already away from the river, he put me down while smirking at me.

"Gosh... you are so fucking stubborn. You do know that right?" Blake says

"So I've been told.." I reply to him before I start walking away from the river.

"Oh, and Blake, I almost forgot something." I turned back to look at him.

"What?" he asks me.

I smile at him, a very sweet smile.

"F*** YOU!!!" And just like that, I left him there. I could still hear him laughing though.

I fucking despise him!!