14:The Bad Boy Is Mad At Me

~HELENA POV~

Sitting on top of his car looking at something, or maybe thinking??

I never knew that this guy actually could think. I thought he never thought at all due to his brain being filled with that ego of his. "Blake?? Can I talk with you for a moment??" I stood there in front of him.

"What did you say?" He sounded cold.

"It's Alex...." I can see that he suddenly becomes tense due to Alex's name.

"What happened last night after I passed out? What happened to Alex? " He stood up, walking towards my direction, to face me.

"Are you seriously asking me about that asshole right now, Helena?"

"Yes I am..." I look straight into his eyes.

Well shit, sorry to disappoint you because I haven't got the mood to be your fucking source of shit information right now. " What the hell?? Okay, I've tried my best to talk like a real person without involving any curses, but it seems like it just doesn't work like that when I am talking with Blake Fucking Kingstone.

"What the hell is wrong with you??!! Can't you see that I'm trying to be nice right now? How can you be so damn rude all the time? "

"Oh really, Hel? Being nice? Just cut the fuck up. Because we both know you're acting like this only because you were worried about that son of a bitch!!!! "

I can see his chest went up and down while breathing. I've never seen him so mad like this, not with me.....

What?

Worried about Alex Evans?

Did he really have no idea at all about how much I hate Alex? He was there when it happened. He, out of all people, should've known how I felt towards Alex.

"I am not worried about him, you dumbass!!! I just want to know what happened after you and Ray punched the shit out of him!!!! " Well, two can play this game. I can also be mad, you know.

"Why are you so mad at me??!!" I need to know why, because since we were at the hospital last night, he has been acting really strangely. "What did I even do to make you mad at me like this?? Tell me Blake!! " I don't know why I am crying right now. I don't want to cry because it seems like I'm weak. But I just can't help it. Damn it.

I am one of those people who will automatically cry when they feel so angry and very pissed off while screaming. I can't control my tears.

It's not because I'm sad,

It's because I'm angry. SUPER ANGRY.

Raymond is still mad at me, and now Blake is also fucking mad at me. I just can't handle facing two people who are angry at me at the same time. "Fuck!! Just stop crying Helena... I'm not mad at you for fuck sake.. "

"No!!! You are clearly mad at me right now!!! Don't lie to me!! Just say it!!!" Thank god there are no students near the car's parking section right now, cause everyone is currently busy enjoying their lunch break.

Both of us are screaming at each other right now. This is such a wonderful view. Well done, Helena. My mascara is ruined right now.

Oh, no... Damn tears...

Blake Kingstone is a jerk....

I can see that Blake's face became a little softer when he saw that I was crying. I glared at him with tears all over my face, like he was some kind of potato that needed to be sliced into pieces.

He looked at me, and slowly took a few steps to come near me... What is he planning on doing right now? Is he going to punch me or something?

He continued to take a few more steps. He just kept moving towards me, and we closed our distance.

And then, he hugged me...

I was clearly shocked by his actions, but it seems like I can't move away from him. Somehow, I feel really comfortable and safe in his arms.

My head is now resting on his tough chest."Shhh... stop crying... you look like zombies right now, you know." He patted my head while hugging me, chuckling a little due to my face.

Damn mascara...the label claimed it was water resistant. I guess after this I need to buy the tear-proof mascara. "I think even zombies would run for their lives if they happened to see you right now..." he added.

I punched his chest a little and he just laughed. After almost two minutes of just standing there in his arms, Blake finally says something. "I'm not angry at you, Helena; I'm angry at myself." I look up at him while still in his arms.

"What kind of bullshit answer is that? Mad at yourself? "

"You've hurt yourself in order to stop me, remember? You hurt yourself because of me..." Oh..so that's what all of this was about. He was blaming himself because of me.

I rest my head on his chest and hug him back. "No you're not, you dumbass. Just stop being mad at me.. " I reply while still hugging him.

"Aww... is that what you consider as your undying confession of love for me, Helena Dawson?" And there it goes. The smirking Blake is there again. "God... I despise you... do you know that?" I sigh. But I'm glad that we're okay now.

"Yeah...I love you too.. you know I love you right? " He smirked again.

"Aww!!" I punch him on the stomach with my completely 'not-injured-hand'. Did you really have to do that? " He is currently groaning in pain due to my punch.

"That was for worrying me!!" I said to him. And just like that, I leave him alone there, but I can't help but smile a little bit when I remember that face Blake made when I punched him. I just hope that he didn't notice that smile on my lips just now.

God....did I just smile because of Blake Kingstone? I think I've injured my head last night...