06:The Most Strategic Position Ever

RAYMOND's POV

"Ray!!!” Simon, one of the boys that I told to watch over Helena is currently running towards my direction in a rush.

“Ray-” He is panting, trying to catch his breath while standing in front of me.

“This better be urgent or so help me God, I'm going to beat the hell out of you." I mumble to myself while letting go of the waist of the girl who I don't even remember what her name is.

Can't really blame me though. She came to me. Girls have this sick thinking inside of their pretty little head to hook up with someone from the football team as their trophy. 

The more, the better, they said.

She pouts as I smile at her, ‘’Sorry, dear.”

"It's okay.. let's just continue what we've started at the party tonight.." She purrs almost like a wild cat, before leaving me in front of my locker. I give her a huge smirk before she walks away.

"It's Helena!!" Simon says as soon as the girl are leaving.

Of course, it's Helena.

"Yeah, I know.. but what about her? What is it this time??” I swear that sometimes Helena really makes more mess and more chaos than I did at school.

“You wouldn't believe it!” Simon claims, clearly excited. 

“Yeah, try me.” I focus on looking at him, not blinking, wondering what that little sister of mine did today.

“Two incidents happened at the same time- oh scratch that, there were actually three incidents!” 

Wow. No wonder he seems pretty excited.

“I'm listening.” I replied.

"She slapped that Parker boy at the café!!”

“What? Helena did?” I ask, in disbelief. 

“Oh yes she did. It was total chaos..”

“And don't fucking tell me that Parker dare to put his hand on Helena-” I never took Adam Parker for someone who would hurt a girl, but the fact that Helena just pulled out that stunt in front of everyone must've really hurt his ego.

“Did he??” Only the thought of Parker laying his hand on Helena makes me furious. I'm going to kill that motherfucker.

I'm already eager to beat the shit out of him ever since he dared to put on such an embarrassing show when he declared his love towards Helena, but I stopped myself at that time considering that he just got rejected.

Poor him.

But today, there is nothing that's going to stop me if he touches even a single hair on her.

“No, he didn't-” Simon's reply made me let out a sigh of relief.

“What the fuck really happened?” I asked. The fact that Helena slapped the shit out of him, there must be something.

“Helena argued with Claire, that girl with big boobs from the cheerleader team. Parker is with her, I don't really know the details why they argued but when Claire wanted to slap Helena nack after what she did to Parker, Blake came." 

Huhh..thank god.

"So you were saying that Helena is okay then? Right?” I asked, as Simon immediately nodded at me.

"Good. Nothing to worry then." 

I've never even liked Parker anyway. Even before Helena started getting close to him, I never liked his attitude. I wonder what Helena sees in him.