23:The Price For Chocolate Chips

~BLAKE POV~

I see Helena get up from her seat and leave Raymond with that fucking bastard she just kissed, punching each other.

That bastard was serious. He said what he said. If Raymond did not punch him after all that he said about how Helena would be in his bed, I think I would kill him.

Jeez. I can't figure out why lately I've been feeling so overly possessive towards her.

"Where do you think you're going after causing this big mess???" I hold her wrist, trying to stop her.

"Let me go, Blake, or I swear I'm gon na puke on your shirt. I really need some cool air right now..." Just by looking at her, I know that she's very drunk, and her cheeks look really red right now.

"Cool air?? Are you sure? Because I can just give you the cool air that you need by using a mouth to-mouth strategy if you want.. " I smirk at her. And she looked really annoyed because of what I just said.

Before I can figure out what it is that I truly feel towards her, I think it's better if I just act like the way I always act when I'm with her.

"Ughh... I really don't have time for this, Blake." She said this while trying to walk away from me.

"What about Ray? "Are you just going to leave him with your "best kisser" punching each other? "

Yup, I clearly heard what that bastard said to Raymond, and it made me really mad.

"Well, I think you should play the 'best friend' card tonight, Blake. Just make sure they don't end up killing each other." She said this without even waiting for my response.

When she was heading to the club's door, I followed her from behind because she was clearly drunk and her big brother was currently occupied by that bastard.

So, I think it's better if I go along with her just for a cautions. I just can't stop thinking about what if Alex suddenly tries to approach her again??

And from what I can see right now, I don't think Helena can handle herself under that 'drunk version' of her.

So I decided to follow her from behind.

Currently, I am not too far away from her. She is standing beside the road.

Her brown, thick hair is slowly being blown by the breezy night wind. I can't stop looking at her because she looks absolutely fucking stunning under the light of the road.

I just about want to approach her. I can see that she is smiling while focusing her attention on the other side of the road.

That smile of hers is going to be the death of me.

What have you done to me, Helena?

She's in the middle of the empty road right now. And I guess, I know exactly where her destination is. The number seven eleven.

I think someone is craving chocolate chips right now. I chuckle a little while walking towards her.

Even drunk, she still manages to think of the chocolate chips.

And then suddenly, out of nowhere, a red car is heading towards her while she's standing all vulnerable right there, completely in shock and can't seem to even move her legs.

Oh, no!!

The car was speeding towards her at full speed, just like there was no one on the road. I ran as fast as I could while screaming at her.

"HELENA WATCH OUT!!!!!!"

I managed to grab her because she was not too far from me. I've been right behind her all this time, but she just can't seem to notice my presence any more than she notices the sign of the 7 Eleven.

I pull her into my arms, and I use all my strength to throw both her and myself to the other side of the road.

Oh, that feeling when she's finally safe in my arms...I just can't describe it...

Just now, after I saw that the car had no intention of stopping, I nearly had a heart attack just imagining the images of her being hit by the car in the middle of the road... Thank god I got to her before that happened...

Thank god...

~HELENA POV~

The car just continues speeding down the roadway without even stopping to check if it has hit a person.

I can't help but to think that it was an intended attempt of the driver.

But I dismiss my thought that the driver must be drunk.

I thought to myself.

My mind is back to reality when I hear Blake groaning in pain while still lying down on the ground with me on top of him.

Yupp...I am currently in the most awkward position ever.

"How long are you going to stay under my so-freakin-hot body anyway? " Blake said, while still groaning a little due to the impact of being thrown by himself to the ground.

Luckily for me, Blake has acted like a total shield by holding me on his arm to avoid getting hurt. I stand up from the awkward position and I try to help him to stand with me.

I can see a little bruise and scratch on his elbow. The coach is going to scold him at practice tomorrow if he sees this.

"Are you okay??" I ask him.

"I'm okay.. it's just a bruise.. I'll live, I guess. " He smirks while looking at me.

"You ?? Are you hurt anywhere?" He focused his gaze on me, with his concerned eyes.

"Nope... I feel just a little bit tipsy and drunk, but I think I'll live.." I look at him while smiling.

You know, "Hey.. you're not allowed to copy and paste other people's remarks, you know.. It's illegal!" He laughs while still looking at me, and I laugh with him too.

"So, are the chocolate chips still on?" He asked while still smiling at me.

"How did you even know???" I asked him back with a surprise expression.

"It's written all over your face.. Chocolate....Chips...." He acted like he was writing chocolate chip words on my forehead with his hand.

I just laughed due to his actions.

"Off we go to the chocolate chips then!!" I say, with an excited tone, while dragging him along with me.

He just let himself be dragged by me, like a father being forced to buy ice cream by his 5-year-old daughter.

"These chocolate chips better be good because you just nearly made yourself pay for them with your life." I just ignore what Blake says and hold his hand towards the 7E.