20:One Down,One More To Go

~HELENA POV~

Blake clenched his jaw, and I can see his white knuckles already.

Blake, you know it's not like that!!!I would never hurt Helena!!" Alex is also looking very tense upon hearing that "R" word.

I just stood there silently while still holding Blake's wrist. I must admit that, even though Alex clearly didn't do what Blake just said earlier, the memory of that incident does bother me a little.

"What did you just said? You will never hurt her??" Blake glared at him while his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets any minute now.

Well, you know what, BULLSHIT!!!! Cause last time I checked, if I was not there at the time, YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT YOU PRICK!!! "

Thank god I'm holding him. Because if I don't, I guess both of them will end up fighting with each other again.

"I was drunk, Blake!!!! I don't even know what I'm doing!!!! You, of all people, should already know how I feel when I am drunk. " Alex defends himself.

During the incident, Alex was very drunk. Actually, nothing really happened between the two of us that night.

I mean nothing big. He may have forced himself on me by kissing me, and I tried to stop him. But he was just so hard to stop at that time, especially when he was that drunk. That night, I tried to punch him and even kick him when he pinned me down against the wall. That is when Blake came into the room.

Blake saw the situation that I'm in, which is clearly being forced by Alex. That night was the first time I ever saw Blake looking that angry.

He punched Alex really hard, and even though Alex was already unconscious while laying down there on the floor, Blake was still punching him all over again, until Mason and James came to hold him and stop him from nearly killing his own cousin.

Alex was really lucky that night, because at that time, Raymond was busy hooking up with some brunettes in another room.

But still, after he heard the news, he was really pissed off. He even stormed Alex's house with only one intention, which was to kill him.

Thank God Alex's parents were at the home during that time. They stopped Raymond from killing their son. Alex's parents have met with my dad to apologize for what he has done.

And I clearly don't want to drag the issue that long by involving other parties.

Plus, he did not even rape me. It was just a kiss, a forced one. Even though I do feel scared sometimes when I remember Alex's face that night, I just want to get over it and move on from it.

Alex has also tried to contact me countless times. Asking for my forgiveness, but clearly it's not that easy.

because Raymond would not even allow Alex to be near me. He even asked the boys at the school to report to him if they see Alex just as much as I do, even within 10 kilometers away.

But Alex... he just doesn't seem to know the word give up. I knew that he liked me from the very first time Blake introduced us both. And I admit that I was quite comfortable around him as well.

I am not denying the fact that Alex is actually very attractive. He's hot. And clearly, all the girls in his school adored him. Just like Blake, he was also the star, and the pride of his school.

"Alex, just shut the fuck up!!"I don't buy it!!!" Blake screamed and tensely clenched his jaw.

"Helena...." Alex ignored Blake, and now he is looking at me with his pleading look.

"I would never hurt you.." He tried again. Before Blake even started replying to Alex, I tightened my hold on Blake's wrist to assure him that I could handle this. I focus my attention to Alex.

"Your five minutes are already up, Alex. I want you to go now before Ray comes. " I look at him with my serious face. Only God knows what Raymond will do if he sees Alex here.

I cut him off when I saw that he looked like he wanted to say something.

"Just go!!! Please! You already have what you want: do you want to talk? And there it is.. we're done here!! Just go!!!" He was clearly pissing me off.

Why can't he just get it? No matter how much talking we do with each other, it's not going to change anything.

Upon seeing that Alex still didn't have any intention of getting the hell out of my house, Blake glared at him.

Get your ass out of here now.. you've heard her.. L.E.A.V.E. "Blake snarls.

And finally, Alex walked towards his car and glanced at me for the last time before he got into the car and started driving away from my home.

I let out a sigh as I saw him leave.

Blake said, while looking straight into my big round eyes. "I'm glad I came.. only God knows what he would do to you if you're alone." Blake said, while looking straight into my big round eyes.

"I can handle myself, you know.. I'm no longer that weak little Helena that needs protection to stop other kids from stealing my lollipop. "

"Yeah, right... you can take care of yourself, my ass."

For fuck sake, I am very frustrated right now. I'm not that weak, okay.

"I know you will.. but the fact that he has the balls to show up in front of your house just pissed me off."

"You don't have too.. him showing up today will never change anything. Forgiving people isn't really my forte, for sure. " I give him a smile before I open the door of the house.

Blake joined me inside and sat down on the cushion in front of the TV. I leave him in the living room, and I make my way to the kitchen.

"Do you want me to make you something???" I yell to him from the kitchen.

"A bottle of Pepsi will do!" He yelled back at me. And I make my way to take out the bottle of Pepsi for him.

Just as I was about to join him in the living room, Blake is now standing in front of me while holding my phone.

And, he looks really tense....

"Who the fucking hell was this?!"

Stupid.....It's an unknown number that's been threatening me to stay away from Blake this evening.

I take a glance at my phone, and I can see that the sender has sent another picture of me, Blake, and even Alex. After that, a new text came while Blake was still holding onto it.

I'M WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE, YOU SLUT!!!!! '

OH FUCK..